Post counts

FakeNameHere

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
How did you feel when you reached a certian number of posts? when i got to 400 i was pretty happy. my goal is 4000 but i would lose quite a few brain cells.

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
um i was happy when i got 666 and 911 good luck on the 4K thing u need like 3600 more. im about 80 away from 1k which is cool i guess i really dont pay much attention to post counts.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
I was happy when I got 200 posts added to my post count after I won that embarrasing picture contest.
When I got 1k, I ordered pizza.
I use to be on the middle of the second page of the 25 top poster. Now i'm near the bottom of the first page.

BH_Naft

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
when i hit forty....wow, i was really happy.....i was so exited for it i made like 8 posts that day just so i could get there....

lol, no, i dont really care about post counts, i usually only post where i have a true opinion or needed information.....if someone already has those bases covered, ill leave it be.

(although it is harder to care about a post count when you dont really have one)

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
I wasn't happy when I reached 100 posts. I was more relieved that I was not an under 100 newbie. I guess I was happy when I first got onto the Top 25 Posters, but that's all.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm not happy with my post count... I had Amantis make me go into the negatives... but it didn't work... so now i guess i iwll have to be sad forever :'(

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
the post counti have makes me feel old

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I'll set it back to 400 so that you can 'lick cort's toilet' if that's the case Summit. :p

- Amantis

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Post whore? Me? Guru? Never. That would be un-christian like, so therefore I am defaintly NOT a post whore.

(whooo hoooo! another post!)

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If I cared about post counts, I would have asked for the 900 I lost in the crack incident. I never did, and I never will... No! This is not asking for it; it's stating that I, frankly, don't care.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You all know that you are just saying that because you can't compare to my vast post counts, muwhahaha

(wooo hooo! another post!)

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hmm? TheSummit might be right...

+900

Ha! I'd beat you...if I cared. That's funny though.