Post a Picture of yourself

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ive got a picture from like a year ago on the forums somewhere...

ill try to find it, maybe scan my lisence now that i got it -.- its a more recent picture of me with shorter hair and all sweaty after standin in a small room with about 50 people for an hour or two

i have a picture on my id for work too.. but i aint goin to the car to get it. i look like a prisoner anyway, they made me hold up the numbers and everything

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sry for double post but i found the picture of me that was on the forums. this is me a few months ago.. i can scan some newer ones later

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have a problem gettin a 6pack. been workin out for years.. all my life that i can remember... but have only done situps to work my stomach. situps got me a 4, but the other two aint comin in. what other workout can i do to pull the last two in? you obviously know seeing that picture -.-

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
I am not sure that is him, to be honest, I remember seeing that in an earlier picture thread, although I could be wrong...

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think it was in an earlier picture thread, but it is him. ive seen that picture before too of him.

someone else posted it OF him :)

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
meh im 18...

Theres a lot of things you can do, but my favorite exercise is to get into a push up kinda position, except on your elbows/forarm area, and push yourself up, extend one leg for 2 counts, and then go back down, (belly touching ground) then up, extend other leg, ect. You can also do the bycicle things, but thats hard to explain over the internet. I'll get my photoshop out and draw some diagrams if u want.

its like a 5 or so year old pic... so im taller now, and in better shape.

in case u didnt catch that. It was taken on a shitty digital camera, and taken a while back.

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
icic i think i get what your sayin, ill give it a try

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
no no no ...if you've been working out for that long then they are developed...what you need is a cardiovascular workout....go running, biking, or anything to keep your heart rate up....(im a wrestler, and my dads a bodybuilder)

my dad far left, the famous roy jones junior is middle, and me right.....this was taken about 6 years ago i think...when roy was a basketball player =( .....now hes a super famous boxer for those of you who don't know

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
how will that help me..? i dont think the last two are developed. ive been workin out for a long time, but only with situps for my stomach. i dont have alot of fat that would cover it up either. im pretty sure i just need an exercise thatll work different parts of my stomach

and ive never heard of that guy ^-^

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Originally posted by FlashFLores
no no no ...if you've been working out for that long then they are developed...what you need is a cardiovascular workout....go running, biking, or anything to keep your heart rate up....(im a wrestler, and my dads a bodybuilder)

my dad far left, the famous roy jones junior is middle, and me right.....this was taken about 6 years ago i think...when roy was a basketball player =( .....now hes a super famous boxer for those of you who don't know
I knew that name sounded familiar...

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Wtf is the point in posting NON current pictures?

Who the **** cares what you looked like X number of years ago..

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Yes, I notice it says "post a picture of yourself".

My question is, why must you post non current pics?

I'm sure people want to see who they are talking to, not the 12 year old they once were.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
I hated 1337BunnyMaster...

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
This picture is starting to get old...perhaps it is time to update it..but here's me. My hair is down to my shoulders now...I need to chop it off.