Possible 4th race in expansion

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Will be like in war3 but - war3 TFT had a campaign race - Naga, I can't imagine balancing 3 races then suddenly having to balance a 4th... I don't believe a 4th race will be at any other place than the custom/campaign. So don't think you will have a melee game w/ 4 races.

Concept: A semi-mechanical race with metal creatures. Something that is made of metal but is still not a robot.
Concept 2: White-skin aliens with big black eyes and big heads. Have UFO default shaped buildings and spaceships (i.e saucer shape).

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Will be like in war3 but - war3 TFT had a campaign race - Naga, I can't imagine balancing 3 races then suddenly having to balance a 4th... I don't believe a 4th race will be at any other place than the custom/campaign. So don't think you will have a melee game w/ 4 races.

Concept: A semi-mechanical race with metal creatures. Something that is made of metal but is still not a robot.
but they use psychic fields to communicate and have telekinetic powers! ORIGINAL. how about a fucking plant race.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
yes i meant diablo 3 thank you. why? wc3 dota can be mod in diablo3 including the heroes, everything will look 10x better.
stupid idea.

that will probably work best. i wouldn't mind that happening in the campaign or included in customs.

the 3 race deal with starcraft feels permanent imo

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
i'm starting to think there just might be a 4th race. It sounds like something blizzard would do(in wc3 they added 2 races...makin up lore eh?), maybe the master race or whatever that created the zerg/toss will come in? or a remnant of that race.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
there will be tiny race factions like the Naga in WC3. The expansion could add a race but the 3 race formula seems "sacred" to some people

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Pull a C&C3 and have each race have sub-factions, with specific focus and units.

Nexium

Member!
Reaction score
I've always thought they would add a 4th race that is a hybrid between the protoss and the zerg. However I could be wrong and they can just throw in another race from a different planet.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Honestly I would welcome a new race, but only one new one. After four I can't see the gameplay recovering, but a new race would bring some new life to the Starcraft universe.