POLL!What's the MOST POWERFUL unit in the whole starcraft broodwar and original game?

What is the most powerful unit in the whole starcraft broodwar and original game?

• Battle cruiser

Votes: 31 41.9%
  • Carrier

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Tank

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Guardian

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Dark Arkon

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Reaver

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Mutalisk

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other

Votes: 13 17.6%

• Total voters

Richochet

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
BC's would be the strongest, although every unit, is counterable, so really there isn't a best unit....Seige tanks can also be deadly.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
lol? Dragoons are dead protoss warriors who are revived to continue fighting in the form of a dragoon. It sais so in the game manual. That is why they say "i have returned" when they are built.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by shrimpshark
Ling ling ling ling ling ling! lings rule!
No they dont. Only against buildings :) and dragoons, marines. Firebats, Zealots mow them down. Any air can kill them. Tanks kill them in one blast. How are they THAT good? I admit they are cool and are fun to use. But their HP is low. Their only positive aspect is adrenal glands.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
4 zerglings cost 100 minerals. 1 zealot costs 100 minerals. 4 zerglings kill a zealot. This is why zerg will ALLWAYS make 10-12 zerglings in the beginning of every ZvP and ZvZ they play. Zerglings + mutas is the only way to beat a good zerg player. Zerglings + lurker rush can waste terran. Zerglings own zealots in early game, they own goons in mid game, they own tanks (tanks kill lings??? tanks cant even attack lings when they get close!), and if u get many of them fast enough they even own marines.

And adrenal glands is not the only good aspect. Adrenal glands will only be researched in ZvZ, but zerglings are useless without ling speed.

KerriganForever

Member!
Reaction score
Website
stores.andale.com
AKA-47 is Right!!!!
Lings are a powerful Zerg Force and not to be underestimated!!!!

I see alot of gamers choose Battle Cruisers as the best and alot of newbs use it aswell. I think Tanks and Firebats is a more deadlier Terran Force. Dropshiping Tanks near enemy's gathers will devaste him and make him weak. A group of Firebats let loose on enemy's base will destroy it with no problem.

Although I like the Terran Race I must say Zerglings are the best in StarCraft Original and BroodWar!!!!

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
I voted for BC, i was asked what the most powerfull unit in the game was and that is, no doubt, the BC. Some players think BCs suck, but that is because they dont know how to use them.

There is a use for every unit in the game.

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
carriers can beat bcs if u use the carriers right and if u send in decoys to waste the enemys energy!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Theres a large chance your protoss enemy WONT have a DA. And how can decoys waste the BCs energy????? Only a DA can minus an enemies energy! BCs have a shitload of health & armor. Interceptors will do very little damage. If both have full upgs they'll do 3 damage each! That sucks!

12 BCs will own 12 Carriers any day. Even w/o Yamato.

- More Hp

- Better Damage

- Difference in armor is -1 against Carriers. Which is nothing when using BCs

- Yamato owns

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
BCs can kill interceptors in a matter of seconds. Never counter BCs with carriers.

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
if u know how to use carriers that is! u attack then retreat then attack then retreat! also use sheild battery!

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Yes, but BCs can kill interceptors so it will cost too much. Use templars, goons and some scouts if he gets too many BCs.

lordson

Member!
Reaction score
Australia, Melbourne Rules Sydney is a hole
BCs get owned by psi storm
and scourges
though most of the littel buggers are shot down b4 they get to the huge mothers

and BCs take WAY WAY too long to build

if you go small groups of BC
they are pretty good

jsut a few will get owned
and if you mass up, the spi storm or pauge will own them
they can't move out of the way fast enough

what i like to do IF (stong empahsis on IF) i build htem
if send in some science vessles to defence matrix them
and go striaght for the hive/nexus/terran thing with the yamatos

all in all BC's arent the best

archons are okay, but will get owned by EMP

i think the most balance unit in the game is the massed Dragoon

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Stop playing money maps, mass goons can be killed by tanks easy. 6 BCs can kill 16 scourges, if u dont use hydras to take hits. BCs kill scourges in 1 shot.

BCs are good in small numbers vs zerg in late game (to support M&M) and in large numbers combined with tanks in late game TvT.

The BC IS the most powerfull unit, it has more hit points than any other unit in the game, but of course it can be countered.