PLZ help!!Big Game Hunter!!

T

tomoya000

Could Anyone help me if I use Protoss or Terran vs. Zerg in this map?! As everyone know this map has unlimited gas and minerals, how can I protect my base with heaps of Zargling rush at beginning and deal with large amount of hydralisk?!Lets assume I got no where to drop or rush in competitor's base(around 10 Sunken Colony in base near resource), how can I change the situation and start attacking?!Because no matter how many gateways i got, the speed of producing still way slower than Zerg,in most of the game my competitor just need to have around 7 or 8 bases and keep produce and attack, If I can survive massive Zergling rush at beginning then I will be too slow coz I spent too much on cannon...any help will be greatful..Thanks

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Don't use cannons, for one thing.

Just get Zealots, 1 Zealots and a Cannon + micro can stop a Ling rush.

I take it you don't expand? That's one key thing that you must do, despite BGH being a money map. Expand at least two or three times to gain a stable economy.

If you are Protoss and gain a foothold in the fight, use High Templars, DT's (To a lesser extent), Zealots, Dragoons and Corsairs. Distruption Web is really handy when used correctly when attacking a base head-on. It will nullify all ground units attack, so if you are fighting in a narrow road, use D-Web to halt all enemy attacks and just PSI-Storm and use Dragoons to fight your way through.

I've done this many times versing Zerg, i've found it to be quite effective and worthwhile.

L

LordFedEx

cannons should only be used for a bit of protection and funky types of blocking in. like just outside a player's sight or something. Zlots rip through lings and with a cannon there it will help level the zergs terrans are a bit harder but you should still be able to handle them

Damouse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes... again i bring that dumass phoenix into the argument. cannons can ezily b picked apart by zerg, and its not even funny. dont rely on them. and also DONT rely on gateways then!!! if u look in the Pvz defense thread and look at my message, thatll work. if ur really ambitios about getting urself bak on ur feet b4 u attak, or just staying up, i suggest sairs and reavers. reavers are nice in the confined alleyway to bgh bases, and sairs are the end all air defense. consider throwing in some carriers and goons, and never 4get the observers!

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Let's play a 1-on-1 right now. I'll play zerg and you toss. Let's see if you can beat me without cannons. My account is stealthassissin on useast. BTW, the only dumbass around here is you, dipshit.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Phoenix, are you talking to me? Because i did say i didn't use cannons. I was hyperbolising then, i do use cannons, but certainly not alot ;)

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was talking to damouse since he likes to pick fights. I'm still waiting , damouse.