Playstation 3 Picture

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
I was browsing Google today seeing if they had any pictures of what the system would look like, but I only found thing people made up. Out of the 300 pages I looked through this is the only one that caught my eye.

Some guy made this picture with Rhino, and I think it is the best possible design for Playstation.

What do you think?

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
Looks awesome... so shiny and silvery.

Tokin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Looks possible, but no offense, I doubt it.

I have seen so many so-called "prototypes" of the PS3 and they were all confirmed to be bs. I dunno, they may have finally released SOMETHING towards the design...they said they were keeping EVERYTHING under wraps though....w/e

If thats it, it looks sweet.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by SmashBros.Pro
I was browsing Google today seeing if they had any pictures of what the system would look like, but I only found thing people made up. Out of the 300 pages I looked through this is the only one that caught my eye.

Some guy made this picture with Rhino, and I think it is the best possible design for Playstation.

What do you think?
ps3 will be much more compact then that I gurantee it.

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
it will also be as quick as a merc. benz. and have neon lights and led's on the wires if some ricers make it =D...can you get my point?

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Jeebus!

719$ O_O!

Anyone else besides me think that there basically making gaming PC's for TV?

It's rediculous -_-..

FakeNameHere

Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Agreed, you can have a ps3 with neon lights and stainless steel shell, and some graphics card, but a PC is always growing.

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
I think the PS3 should be able to fold into pocket-size then there goes the bulkiness problem of other consoles. :D

Sicloan

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
wow that pic looks tight. and i think the PSx is pretty sweet to, but a bit expensive. a regular xbox can be turned into a computer with a single chip and a new bios system. so, seeing sony make a "computer based" gaming system is not that out of line. if the people demand it, it will be made.

TheRisingSun

Member!
Reaction score
Website
none
Originally posted by Tokin
Looks possible, but no offense, I doubt it.

I have seen so many so-called "prototypes" of the PS3 and they were all confirmed to be bs. I dunno, they may have finally released SOMETHING towards the design...they said they were keeping EVERYTHING under wraps though....w/e

If thats it, it looks sweet.
another prototype that reminds me of this picture...the prototype xbox! if youve seen it....it looks really weird...actually, i think the ps3 will probably look like that, but more folded up laptop look.