Player X has arrived....

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Maybe he gave you "shit" because you made your entrance to the forum with a: "We're so tough, everyone will come to know us because we're awesome". Seriously, there's no room for your ego in here. Take it somewhere else.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Now of us ever talked about being tough you stupid sack of shit, your a ****in fruity ****** that is still hurt from the fact that his daddy sexually molested him at age 3-now. Its not our faults these issues happen at Celestial household, but thats OK.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
C.M.B lets insult like you do. Shut the fu|< up you stupid **** and your fu|<ing faggy ass fuc|<s I got my juggalos fuc|< will rape you you fuc|<ing grammar police fuc|< you. I R so smarter then you @ss SO shut the fu|< or I'll rape your dog.

Well now dosent that sound intellegent :rolleyes:

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
As of right now, this moment, you have seen a new face, a face that is gonna post a little fear around here. Trailer Trash Shane has moved in with his trailer home and now its time to set up shop.
Sounds like it to me...

Abominable Pamma

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by TrailerTrashShane
Now of us ever talked about being tough you stupid sack of shit, your a ****in fruity ****** that is still hurt from the fact that his daddy sexually molested him at age 3-now. Its not our faults these issues happen at Celestial household, but thats OK.
Your sex jokes r lame. And how are you going to shut me up? Put me on ignore? I think that means...I WIN!

Abominable Pamma

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by TrailerTrashShane
Lets see, Pamma is really starting to piss me off, he gave me and Rage shit from day one, Pamma is just a angry virgin that has a chip on his shoulder since he has never ever had a girlfriend in his life, nor ever even had a chance to kiss, hug or even get close to a girl. Pamma shut the **** up, or you will be shut the **** up.
Yes i'm a virgin. So what? And i have a girlfrend, and of course i've kissed her. But not ****ed her. I'm not just a horney teenager. I don't **** a random girl.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What are you 13 you little ****in dick, Is your girlfriend by a chance really fat, ugly, do people throw rocks at you and her everytime you leave the house, I know I would, and I anit no pussy to put a mofo on ****in ignore, Its nice to see ive already gotten on your nerves, been here what a whole week, even though I havent posted in the pass few days due to my school campin trip, im back, ready for action, and im proud the fact that my girlfriend is good looking and nobody will throw rocks at us everytime we seen in public together.

Abominable Pamma

Premium Member
Reaction score
Your not on my nerves. I jsut said i have a girlfrend. And i assure you, she's not ugly or fat. And why would you say that anyways? You can't just say random shit about someone. You need to know them first, not say OMG YOUR SO GAY BECAUSE I SAID YOU FUC YOUR DAD. I would throw a rock at you and your boyfrend jsut to watch your head bleed.

c.m.b

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Theroy
C.M.B lets insult like you do. Shut the fu|< up you stupid **** and your fu|<ing faggy ass fuc|<s I got my juggalos fuc|< will rape you you fuc|<ing grammar police fuc|< you. I R so smarter then you @ss SO shut the fu|< or I'll rape your dog.

Well now dosent that sound intellegent :rolleyes:

lol its fucl< dumb ass if your gonna do something like that get it right i mean c'mon you the grammer p0ice i tjhought u would get it right

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by PammaForPrez
Your not on my nerves. I jsut said i have a girlfrend. And i assure you, she's not ugly or fat. And why would you say that anyways? You can't just say random shit about someone. You need to know them first, not say OMG YOUR SO GAY BECAUSE I SAID YOU FUC YOUR DAD. I would throw a rock at you and your boyfrend jsut to watch your head bleed.
This is the ****IN INTERNET, why would I want or get to ****IN know you you sackless piece of shit, maybe if I started using random shit on you if I knew you personally its a different story, but buddy get over it, this is a place ran through a computer thats connected to a cord that helps feeds you would is known as the Internet, it was never meant to be a social life friend, its there to use when ever the **** you want for entertainment, or maybe important work, or whatever, its a box, not a friends thats all im tryin to point out, so chill,

and if I ever met your girlfriend, id probley slap her for being stupid enough to go out with you.

Abominable Pamma

Premium Member
Reaction score
Did i say i wanted to be friends with you? no. I know this is the internet, y are you going crazee? I know its just a little box, i didn't get mad, so why are you getting so bitchy?

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Your the ****in bitch that was gettin bitchy about how I dont know you and shit so why would I say random shit about you and your hideously ugly girlfriend.

Abominable Pamma

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well why would you say my girlfriend is ugly? Thats jsut stupid to psot that, because you already know its not true.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
How do I even know thats not true, because some little ****in dork that spends his life on the internet says so. No proof so **** OFF.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
"You couldn't get a ****, even if you wanted to. Otherwise your ugly ass wouldn't be here."

lol your here to. Well you made it clear that your speaking on your own behalf
:rolleyes:

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
player x could suck cmb's **** for all i care! ^_^ he prolly will anyways!

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wow like that really is suppost to hurt, you ****in head case, I think you should revaluate what you say, then you should pull that head out of your ass and keep trying, because that really was lame.