Player X has arrived....

Abominable Pamma

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by c.m.b
nope not a 6 year old boy a 16 y/o whos your daddy biatch
The fact that CB can out-flame you is a sad thought then. And i said seven year old, not six. And also, so what if your older?

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Signed off my ass!!! LOL Theory give it up.

CelestialBadger why would I give a shit about my grammar or spelling? Are you an internet teacher? Do you go around grading everyone's grammar and spelling? Get a life loser, no one gives a shit about you pointing out people's mistakes.

PammaForPrez are you saying you're 13 years old? LOL No wonder you suck so bad when it comes to dissing. Eat a dick!!!

c.m.b

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol yea like i said b4 incognito has recruted grammer police and i guess they get off on correct grammer os something they have been dissing me for like 3 weeks its funny as hell when some1 takes the time to correct your grammer for u

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by PX³ Black Rage©

CelestialBadger why would I give a shit about my grammar or spelling? Are you an internet teacher? Do you go around grading everyone's grammar and spelling? Get a life loser, no one gives a shit about you pointing out people's mistakes.

PammaForPrez are you saying you're 13 years old? LOL No wonder you suck so bad when it comes to dissing. Eat a dick!!!
Apparently you didn't read what I said. Wasn't it something like "nice grammar"? That seemed like a compliment to me...Where did you see me "pointing out your mistakes" besides now?

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Apparently that was a sarcastic comment you made. I'm assuming you were aiming for trying to make me look dumb by trying to fool me into thinking it was a compliment. Well you failed. Got any more ideas in that head of yours? If not then get your ****** ass out of my face.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
It seriously was a compliment. Your grammar is out of this world when I scale it compared to most of the people here. Your insults are right on par though.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"Compliment" me all you want, that doesn't mean you'll win the respect from me. I can do alot worse to you and make the funniest post ever. If you want the destruction, let me know and I will lend you a hand into defeat.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Maybe if you would shut up you would sound alot smarter.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Maybe if there wasn't a **** so far up your ass, you may gain respect here....oh wait...I forgot, you're a woman. You couldn't get a ****, even if you wanted to. Otherwise your ugly ass wouldn't be here.

c.m.b

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
why in every post when i see flamming from pamma tweak celestial theroy and a few other of your grammer police guys allways say the same thing why doint u guys sit back think of something origional and use it once u lame asses

Abominable Pamma

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by PX³ Black Rage©

I'm so bad when it comes to dissing, and you tell me to eat a dick? LOL my frends 4 year old brother tells people to go **** their daddys man clit, and you tell me too eat a dick? And whos should i eat? I wouldn't eat yours or cmb or trailertrash ass****er, but it doesn't matter, because your dad already bit the little stump of skin you had growin in between your legs.

Abominable Pamma

Premium Member
Reaction score
why in every post when i see flamming from pamma tweak celestial theroy and a few other of your grammer police guys allways say the same thing why doint u guys sit back think of something origional and use it once u lame asses
Last time i said something bout your grammar was 2 weeks ago. Stop calling us the grammar police, thats ****in old.

Abominable Pamma

Premium Member
Reaction score
ill call u what ever i want bitch u and your grammer police buddys go play but darts or something
ass darts? LOL you ****ing queer you can come lick my hairy balls i've put up with your bullshit nonsense for long enough...show your true homo sexual side mother****er and lick black rages corn sized nutz

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yeah, man...you're BAD! That Chester post good me good you bad ass dude! I mean, sex jokes are SO original and funny right? Watch this:

You have no penis Black Rage.

Woohoo! I'm as funny as you now? Was that what you were refering to with your "funniest post" ever? Not only was in about the dumbest thing I've ever seen, it was also and example of you being a hypocrite, and you being lame. Grats!

EDIT: Isn't it wierd how "c0ck" is edited out, but "penis" isn't?

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lets see, Pamma is really starting to piss me off, he gave me and Rage shit from day one, Pamma is just a angry virgin that has a chip on his shoulder since he has never ever had a girlfriend in his life, nor ever even had a chance to kiss, hug or even get close to a girl. Pamma shut the **** up, or you will be shut the **** up.