Play SC2 vs comps without a beta key

phreakerhaxxor

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Found this couple days ago, its about 2 weeks old, ive been an sc fan for 10 years and was pretty disappointed with the whole closed beta thing, people getting in who aren't even fans of sc, etc.

This is the guide I found: http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/sc2-tools/starcraft-ii-beta-launcher/

you need to download the full sc2 beta installer from a torrent, then just use the launcher in the thread. I've heard some cracks even allow multi player, but this is vs comps only. Game is great, ive been playing comp on medium they beat me i beat them, i dont even wanna try hard...

Anyways hope this wasnt posted...

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
IF you do decide to DL a loader be careful should you get a Blizzard Key because a lot, and I mean a lot, or the loaders will steal your legit key. Sure, don't believe me. Scan it, don't scan it. Trust some random from the internet....I'm just saying.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
IF you do decide to DL a loader be careful should you get a Blizzard Key because a lot, and I mean a lot, or the loaders will steal your legit key. Sure, don't believe me. Scan it, don't scan it. Trust some random from the internet....I'm just saying.
But the point of having a loader is you don't have a key...

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
But the point of having a loader is you don't have a key...
This is true.

The bad: No multiplayer
The good: AI is way better than the crap Blizzard gives us. VERY EASY is exactly what the name implies!

The bad: Might take a key should you not remove the loader completely from your computer before you load the official game.
The good: No internet required! This is VERY good.

Give and takes.
Blizzard is about to reset the server any day now so it really doesn't matter how good/or bad your stats are. Doesn't matter. Its all about skill anyway.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Well anyone who gets a key would be stupid not to remove the loader, if not to remove all evidence of it so connecting to bnet doesn't raise flags and blizzard ban you for illegal use of the game.