Pissed of :(

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pan said:
WOW play time, to hours of the day:

lets see, everyone sleeps, so ill assume an average is 9 hours. That is 450, minus at least 2 hours eating a day away from playing, assume you have family meals and varying on tme spent eating. Thats 225 hours of playing, assuming you can spend every waking moment playing, so ill knock off another hour a day for moving between the bathrrom, to and from sleep and moving to eating. 195 hours more or less depending on the person, but that is more likely average. plus someone who has school will be signifgantly less, thats assuming you have no life, job, girlfriend, friends or family and just spend your time playing.

person in school will most likely play like this. 22 days of a month will be in school, 2 off. School is roughly 8:45-2:45 (for me and we have a short school day compared to other schools.) using a system which a half hour is spent getting ready for school, and an hour to get to school. 2-3 hour time to get homework done. Then a good 8 hours of sleep MAYBE for school, ill lower it from 9. and ill give a half hour for eating. that leaves 5.5 hours of playing non stop a day with nothing else, no life, job, girlfriend, friends or family and just spend your time playing.

which leads to 166.5 hours a month to play WOW with many factors put in, and many others taken out considering life. That also leaves out time spent on a job, which should be your income for WOW in the first place. Put in a job hours, and you lose a good 30-60 hours off of that final estimate.

also, februrary you still play 15 dollers, and you have 2 less days, 48 hours less than other months. I would feel shafted if I were you.

Finaly, to conclude, wOW is a waste of money.
You have Enlightened me with ur wise waste of time responding to this thread witch probably to you 30 mins to concoct what u were gonna say, adding up the time and pressing submit reply when u can have much more time having fun playing WoW. WoW is not a waste of money if you want to have fun.

Reaction score
troik i just turned 14 i got school and h.w i dont think i can play 720 hours unless its summervacation and i dont think its summer vacation okay and i live in a azn family pretty strict not playing on weekdays soo lets c i can play 48 hours the most okay and i think its not worth 15 bucks when u can play diablo just as much fun maybe it has better grapics with a better plot only reason i would want to play the only thing stopping me is that freaggin monthly feee if ur talking monthly then i can play 192 hours...yeah okay and ur wasting electricity and if ur a student ur wasting ur time on games when u need to be studying okay... soo my point is ....not worth it with side bills...okay seems like ur older though soo... yeah its not worth the 15 bucks...and also lets hmmm like 200 bucks 2 months okay 2400 bucks for electricity 180 which equals 2580 bucks a year and other things okay sooo not worth it...200 bucks is average for electricity okay...

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im 14 its 15 bucks ur parents can pay the bills if they have the good job and my elec bill is low cause i usually watch tv but when i dont watch it. Diablo was i great game i mean it has a ok story line but dieing in hardcore lvl 99 is wtf. 15 not that much money serios go lawnmow sum lawns 5 buck each its like 2 hours. make sure its on a debit card not credit.

{whats azn mean}

-=@Driphter@=-

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.beef4kids.com
crazycowkiller20 said:
troik i just turned 14 i got school and h.w i dont think i can play 720 hours unless its summervacation and i dont think its summer vacation okay and i live in a azn family pretty strict not playing on weekdays soo lets c i can play 48 hours the most okay and i think its not worth 15 bucks when u can play diablo just as much fun maybe it has better grapics with a better plot only reason i would want to play the only thing stopping me is that freaggin monthly feee if ur talking monthly then i can play 192 hours...yeah okay and ur wasting electricity and if ur a student ur wasting ur time on games when u need to be studying okay... soo my point is ....not worth it with side bills...okay seems like ur older though soo... yeah its not worth the 15 bucks...and also lets hmmm like 200 bucks 2 months okay 2400 bucks for electricity 180 which equals 2580 bucks a year and other things okay sooo not worth it...200 bucks is average for electricity okay...
:confused:

Didn't understand a thing at all. If I were you, I would drop out of school as soon as you hit 16 because it's apparently getting you nowhere. In my elementary school they taught me fun things such as sentence structure, spelling, and the the definition of a run-on sentence.

( crazycowkiller20 = ADD? )

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Wooooow. You are like me when I am talking to my friend David. He makes constant spelling errors, so I have to correct him every 5 seconds.

TROIK said:
{whats azn mean}
You have been on the internet HOW Long? azn = asian :(

Reaction score
yes i do have add seriouse case i have to slap myself ont he face to keep track and im not gonna drop out becuz my parents are gonna kill me and dont u have to pay on credit cards or something or pay pall???

and its called ranting okay i rant and i dont want to put in a period i want to keep train of thought flowing so i dont put periods and the ... means the time i pause....sooo yeah dont like using periods and stay on subject okay and u say i have ADD

XxArchAngelxX

Member!
Reaction score
there friends....(grumbling)even though it is a terrific game i still say its not worth the 15 bucks a month now maybe a buck a month hell everone would be jumping over the game... gaaaaa...

if the only made people play 1 dollar a month, all of the servers would lag like hell, and they would go in debt proly, trying to fix it.

JLAH

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I got the game for christmas but only started playing it on january, i got the game and a 60 day game card (50 + 30 = $80). Since those were christmas presents i didnt have to pay for them, of course i could have got other things instead of it but i didnt. By april 7 i will have to renew my sub, Im buying the 3 month card since its little bit cheaper($42 i think, intead of $45 not much but w/e) and im paying it with some money i had saved from christmas and some money i had saved for a ps2 or GC game. So with the money i got from christmas and having WoW as a present itself, ill be playing till july 7, my birth day is in june, if i still feel like paying ill ask for another card and then save more money till i have enough to buy another one, and soon itll be christmas again. I know for people that have to pay it for themselves its harder, since they have to work to pay it, but its 50 cents a day, 3.50 a week, if u can stop buying some things to do it and you think its worth it, why not?, sure if u dont like the game dont pay anything for it, but thats different. Ive played in 3 different server so far, Gorefiend, low/med no problems at all never goes down, Sargeras, high pop, now has a que but its always like around 100 and you get out of it in 10 mins or less, have expirienced one reset, some loot lag (keep in mind i live in ecuador and have a 64k connection and a 800mhz cpu, 256mb ram) but its generally ok, and in one of the new ones, frostmane i think, not have one problem so far but im new there (tauren warrior, Darkeyes, if u ever get in there). Most of the problems are on the overpopulated servers, and you can always change, it sucks but you can do it. I was bored and decided to write this, but its an example of how not getting other things can get you some money so you can pay it, and if you think its worth it you should get it. I go out with my friends mostly to watch movies or play soccer, and movies arent too expensive here, ive heard they are more expensive in the US. Sorry for writing so much and for the mistakes in the post.

XxArchAngelxX

Member!
Reaction score
quote "and also lets hmmm like 200 bucks 2 months okay"

wtf..... 200 bucks a month... i make 400 dollars a month and i am only 16 and work at McDonalds....... that is enough money to keep me playing WoW for like 2 years, so that means i make enough money in one month to play for 2 years... that is a long ass time.... and as that other person said .50c a day?? i get 2 dollars a day for lunch and only spend 1.00 a day that gives me 5 dollars every week which would be 20 dollars a month..