Pissed of :(

Reaction score
man im so freagging pissed off!!!!! u have to pay a montly fee for world of warcraft now. God dangit i was almost about to get w.o.w thank god i didn't i think ppl should know about this and know how much of a crook the blizzard entertainment is, 15 bucks a month and if buying the game isnt expensive enough gaaaa sooooo who ever reads this tell there friends....(grumbling)even though it is a terrific game i still say its not worth the 15 bucks a month now maybe a buck a month hell everone would be jumping over the game... gaaaaa...
:angry well thats all i gotta say plz comment...fight the power

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
crazycowkiller20 said:
man im so freagging pissed off!!!!! u have to pay a montly fee for world of warcraft now. God dangit i was almost about to get w.o.w thank god i didn't i think ppl should know about this and know how much of a crook the blizzard entertainment is, 15 bucks a month and if buying the game isnt expensive enough gaaaa sooooo who ever reads this tell there friends....(grumbling)even though it is a terrific game i still say its not worth the 15 bucks a month now maybe a buck a month hell everone would be jumping over the game... gaaaaa...
:angry well thats all i gotta say plz comment...fight the power
it has been known since the creation of the game that it was pay 2 play. It is so true, the game is not worth p2p.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
wow, dont post WoW stuff in WC forums plz, there already is WoW forum.

And I dont think people will appreciate these kinds of threads, if you have any problems with monthly payments, just go to ANTI MONTHLY PAYMENT . COM

~N_ and moved.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
oh well, this game is probably better off without you.. nothing is wrong with the monthly fee. every mmorpg has it.. except free ones that probably wont be free forever.

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Wow really?!? Damn you have some nice insider information there ... I will tell everybody that WoW is a trap ... these Blizzard bastards are charging money for their MMORPG and nobody knew! :rolleyes

Now seriously why so upset? This was clear from day one, of course there is a monthly fee! It's a god damn MMORPG! And with all the money I have saved downloading games in the past and all the money I made selling D2 items I will actually pay for a game this time.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
If you have a problem with it, then don't play. How tough of a concept is that?

BlueCheeseKilla

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
Pan said:
it has been known since the creation of the game that it was pay 2 play. It is so true, the game is not worth p2p.
its not worth peer to peer? what the **** are you talking about?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
BlueCheeseKilla said:
I interpreted his message as:

"Its not worth dling off p2p programs"

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Better then being pissed on EEEYYY????

But seriously it was advertised as a game you pay. Like HBO

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
BlueCheeseKilla said:

P2P also means Pay to play... You both misinterpreted it.

Of course this game will have a monthly fee. If you don't want to pay monthly. Then go off and play Guild Wars.

To maintain this type of game, they always require monthly fees. (Except Guild Wars.)

I don't mind paying monthly to play this game, there are so many different things to do, you can never get bored. All the people that bitch about the monthly fee should just get a job to support the game. It really does not cost that much if you compare it to cell phone bills....

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I don't see why I should get a job, jsut to payfor a video game, one that is not that intersting in the first place

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Zaku said:
You should get a job no matter what. Everyone can use the spare money.
see, I have the money to buy the game. I have enough to supply me for 4 years on it without making to big of a dent in my stash. the problem is, hte money isn't worth it, and there should be no need for someone, anyone to pay to play that game. It takes three years for blizzard to make a game that makes me sick.

Zaku

Reaction score
Pan said:
see, I have the money to buy the game. I have enough to supply me for 4 years on it without making to big of a dent in my stash. the problem is, hte money isn't worth it, and there should be no need for someone, anyone to pay to play that game. It takes three years for blizzard to make a game that makes me sick.
What is your main argument about the game again? Isnt you the one who thinks the graphics are shitty? It is not all about the graphics, the gameplay it self is wonderful. It has everything to keep you entertained for hours. That that is the main purpose of all games. If all you do is come into these forums to talk shit all the time. Then stop coming in here.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Zaku said:
What is your main argument about the game again? Isnt you the one who thinks the graphics are shitty? It is not all about the graphics, the gameplay it self is wonderful. It has everything to keep you entertained for hours. That that is the main purpose of all games. If all you do is come into these forums to talk shit all the time. Then stop coming in here.
the graphics are shit, for 15$ a month? I played Beta, I was bored in a day, the game was way to easy, and they tried to make it more interesting by adding stupid shit. It was a waste of time. I would maybe get it and play it like I play diablo (once every few days a year). but the fee makes it undesirable.

I don't talk shit, and this was in the warcraft III discussion, which was moved here. I only came in here because I had already posted in this thread.

Zaku

Reaction score
Pan said:
the graphics are shit, for 15$ a month? I played Beta, I was bored in a day, the game was way to easy, and they tried to make it more interesting by adding stupid shit. It was a waste of time. I would maybe get it and play it like I play diablo (once every few days a year). but the fee makes it undesirable.

I don't talk shit, and this was in the warcraft III discussion, which was moved here. I only came in here because I had already posted in this thread.
So what you are saying you played for a day and that was it? Of course the first few days are easy. That is how all MMORPGs are. Also one day is not high enough to get your trade skills to be enjoyable. There is nothing you can do about the fee, it is there to maintain the servers. I don't see how this game can be so bad when ALOT of people bought it.

The game is not complete, like most MMORPGS, they add more things as the game advances. Also, people that care more about graphics really do not look at other aspects of the game.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I said I was bored in a day. I had reached the level cap in a short period, where in I left the game for awhile. Don't try and convince me, nothing they add is going to make me want to play that game again

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pan said:
I said I was bored in a day. I had reached the level cap in a short period, where in I left the game for awhile. Don't try and convince me, nothing they add is going to make me want to play that game again
so stop coming here and saying the game sucks, you'll just get the same reaction.

and to answer the thread's question, blizzard would be extremely in debt without the fees. maintaining such a crazy game requires a lot of money.

HellThrone

Member!
Reaction score
Also, Pan if you want to play a game for it's graphics, go play everquest 2. In that game you CANNOT level without having a group of atleast 5 unless you're going against guys 10-20 levels below you which gives you no exp. WoW's gameplay is great and if you don't like it so much, how come you post on the wow forums? you're just wasting your time, we all love it and you telling us your opinion on how its easy isn't going to change anything.