Pinda bot v3.3d help plz

ringo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i downloaded this bot and set it up and stuff, but when i turn on loader.exe then pindlebot.exe it works. It goes to the channel then makes the game and goes to malah then to larzuk then into the red portal and to pindle.........but, the problem is that my sorc doesnt do anything when she reaches pindle she just stands there then the game exits. It does this 3 times then quits d2.

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

ringo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i kept goin at it last night and finally got it to work...I left it on all night and got 1 soj and unique ammy.
So its all good now

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well you don't see it do anything but it does, because it is done with packets.

It sends the packet to pindle this also reduces the lag on the system and makes it alittle faster since it doesn't use AutoIt.

ringo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya i found out the reason at first it wasnt doing anything was because i had not yet identified the attack mode sequence in .ini file

but yeah, now it works fine but my sorc can barely kill him..lol, so it has to do a couple of runs to finally kill him but ya its all good

nagol

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey where did u get your pinda bot? I got mine from www.ebay.com/mephistoscloset and it is going to ask me for Reg code soon and i also have problems like sometimes it wont always stop at Malah i can kill him easy but after 45 mins without healing (after pots are gone) my char dies! so if u could tell me i where u got i would be very grateful ;)