Pinacle of The Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu looks at the one he has sliced just a moment ago. He lays motionless on the ground, broken and beaten. Ryu looks at the Dragonic Blade of Sunfire. He releases his grip and looks at the near dead AW, with pity.

Ryu: I will take her advice.
AW: We have been instructed to return her...
Aphra: *appearing* Brother...?
Ryu: *returning to his "human form"* I knew this would happen. Come, sister.
Aphra: *running up to her brother's protection* Yes...
Ryu: You have been spared this day. I have the same feeling of killing you as May does.

Ryu and Aphra walk off as the leader of the AW stands there, arm dislocated and broken. He looks at his comrades in anger and in pain. He knows this failure will weigh against them in their return. Ryu feels pity for this toward them, remorse knowing that the dead should be left dead.

Ryu: Leave them in peace...
Aphra: Yes. Martha's guidance may be necessary. What did you do?
Ryu: I visited my ancestors.
Aphra: I see.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*As May, Trias, Ryu and Aphra reach the outskirts of the town, Abaden and Yemeth fall from about 5 feet in the air with a flash of red light. They appear very tired and have open wounds all over their body. The open wounds actually make Yemeth look a bit better, gives him a bit of color. Aphra rushes to their side and begins healing them.*

Yemeth: Jeez, what the hell was that?
Abaden: I am unsure, but it seems that we have returned from our torments.
Yemeth: Speak not of it, brother in soul.

May: What the hell ahppened to you guys? You look terrible.
Yemeth: I'd rather not go into it.

May: Very well...On to other matters. Once we get to an Inn of some sort, We all need to convene in a private room to converse more upon our exact plan of attack.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
*Vesquire walks down the city to Yemeth*

Vesquire: Yemeth, It has been a very long time since we last met...
Yemeth: Vesquire... yes it has.

*Vesquire starts walking away and pauses*

Vesquire: Which way?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
May: This way *points to a small tavern* It'll do.

*Trias spots Vesquire, and even though he has changed, he still recognizes*

Trias: Vesquire old friend! I see my plans are all in order, not exactly how i had planned, but actually better all the same. Long ago, you gave me a gift, the gift of Life, and i tried to reciprocate, but it didn't work out quite righte at first, of course the Shard did its job, but it needed a little help. When Kane's Shard activated at the same time your did, the chain reaction was set into motion. During the battle I was lost to the winds again, but I returned to find all in order, so it is irrelevant. *a wave of blue light passes over his body, he becomes transparent in certain areas, it passes as he become solid again* Know Vesquire, that you are now more than a friend, you are my cousin, in a sense. You have gained many of the quailities and abilities I once had. Hand me your weapons. *Vesquire quietly hands them over* From this moment forth, these weapons are much more, they go with my blessing, may they always strike fast and true. This bow, contained within is the power of the celestials, it has an endless supply of arrows forged from pure holy energies. *he pulls back on the bow as if to fire and an arrow appears wreathed in blue flames, it quickly disapates* You can add any type of elemental energy to your arrows at a moment thought for added damage. And lastly, no one can use this weapon properly but you. As for your sabres, a small portion of myself is now contained within. They will always burn with the brightest flames of Elysium and radiate an aura of Light to heal yourself and your allies and greatly damage any undead you should come across. These are my gifts to you, use them well.

Vesquire: I will...cousin...

May: This is all very touching and all, but we've got a war to win.

*she heads into the Tavern and pays everyone to get out. Any that object see Pheonix and get the picture. She clears off a table and lays out grand diagrams and plans*

May: Now! well must get to the King's Throne room and force him to sign the Treaty. He will most likely have objections, but this war has gone on long enough. *sigh* I can only imaging what the outcome of this war would have been if we would have sided with one of the two warring sides.

Trias: You will pulls us through this May, I know you will. Well, get on with it.

*She points at one the maps and starts going over it*

~~summarized~~
*Basically the Rurikan side of the valley is arranged chaotically with 12 outposts wherever they look good, the right side is missing 4 outposts [leaving 8 total] and arrows point all over showing regular troop movements, which also look quite chaotic*

May: Now, where are we going to attack, to the right, where they have little defenses, or go through the outposts? They might expect us on the right, or know that we'd nkow that and expect us on the left...I think I just confused myself...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu simply rises and points straight at the castle. When Aphra raises in a start, Ryu raises his hands in a motion that simply says, "I know." Ryu then looks at May, knowing what her expression means.

Ryu: I know what you're thinking, and it's not as much a concern as you believe.
May: You can't hope to planes-walk through all that chaos!
Ryu: I can, and I will.
Aphra: Brother! Martha's law doesn't fall upon a land where chaos rules and the dead are given false life!
Ryu: What do they expect?
May: Like I said, I confused myself.
Ryu: Darz and the Marlins are not however! Those are the two routes they expect. They will perfectly divide their forces in two. However, there is a light at the end of this tunnel.
Trias: I'm curious to know.
Ryu: Go straight to them! Darz doesn't know that I can get through that chaos. He'll be at that castle with both Giles and William. The simple explaination for that would be immediate deployment to whichever front we attack.
May: I don't like this situation...
Castus: What are we discussing?! We should just break through their lines and crush those...
May: Son... Please...
Ryu: He's right, however. They don't expect that from us. That's what I'm planning. As soon as we are there, we need only lock down Darz's ability to warp help from elsewhere. Giles and William will likely be with Darz so they can warp to face us at any time.
Aphra: *sighing* I didn't expect that plan from you, brother... But I must agree.
Ryu: What do the rest of you think?[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*May sits down and thinks for quite some time, in a trancelike state, but she finally looks up with a determined look on her face*

May: I just realized something, fighting on our side we have 4 regular angels, an Archangel, Ryu (enough said), an immortal cleric (sorta), a demon cleric, a Gatecrasher who should also be abvle to rip things apart, a Theurge, 3 big constructs designed for smashing up some undead, a lich (wherever he went to), Hero, and a wayward of Martha. I think, after re-evaluating our situation, that we just might be able to make it, any way we happen to go. Besides, while I was thinking I spoke with my superiors back at the Crusaders headquarters. If we request them, reinforcements are ready and waiting. They've been positioned just over the mountains on the opposite side of the Rurikan capital. An hours trek, maybe 2.

*Trias rests his hand on her shoulder*

Trias: I know you have great faith in us all, but i fear it may not be enough. With your permission I'd like to call for one more. [and i can do this cause he was origionally my character] I'd like to bring Jans into this.

May: Does he know that you're dead?

Trias: Yes, when i died the bond of friendship we carry was not disrupted, he knows my mind at all times. Even in death.

May: Very well,...If you feel we need his assistance, then so be it. Call him here.

Trias: Already done.

*The door to the tavern bursts open as Jans walks in. He promptly punches Trias square in the face. Trias spins in the air and lands face down. Trias slowly gets up and lands a kick square in Jan's chest, sending him flying into the wall.*

Trias: Some things never change. *walks over to Jans and offers him his hand and helps him up.* Its good to see you once again.

Jans: Been a while, a long while...So why did you call me here.

May: We are assaulting the Rurikan kingdom to achieve peace within the valley. My own objectives no longer matter.

Jans: May! I, uh, haven't seen you in ages.

Trias: Cut the crap, I know your mind...don't be trying to lie to me, or make false statements in general.

Jans (pulling Trias aside): Nothing happened!

Trias: I know...

*Meanwhile May has truned to Kane*

May: Do you think you can aid in stabilizing the portal?

Kane: I am not sssure, the way this human dragon creature traverssesss the planesss isss not known to me, but i will try onccce we are ready.

May: Thats all I ask of you. Yemeth, Abaden, Do you think you could provide an alternate mode of transportation?

Yemeth: Possibly, what were you thinking?

May: Wi...*raises her hand signalling everyone to be quiet. She motion to Vesquire* Fire an arrow through the wall....There! *points to a small point of light*

*Vesquire lets loose an arrow, a small section the wall bursts from the force and an aggonized scream is heard outside. Mays runs out to check what it was, a spy for the Marlins' had been listening in. He died immediately, the arrow having gone through his head*

May: Well, at least thats one less to worry about. I would have liked to have him alive, but i guess this was also a good solution.

*She slowly walks back inside*

May: Well, gather up your things, we've got to leave, now!

*She goes and sits on a couch for a moment, obviously contacting the reinforcements.*

OOC: and yes, i can take "Jans" because he was originally of my design, Janseagle just modified him and improved, plus, Jans is only Janseagle's character because i didn't want to control like 4 characters, but i'm cool with it now

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu stays behind, waiting for the others to leave. He, however, isn't surprised when Pheonix, Castus, and Trias do not leave (least surprised over Trias). Ryu walks over to May, specifically, and puts his two pointer fingers down on either side of the map.

May: A pincer attack?
Ryu: I know you were thinking about it, but I want to know exactly how you plan on doing it.
May: I'm...still thinking.
Ryu: Might I give my assistance?
May: Of course.
Ryu: You'll want to divide our reenforcements exactly in half. Perhaps have the commanders hidden or severely protected. We want Darz and the Marlins to believe that we are attacking from two fronts at once. I'll transport us close enough to see when the attack begins, and when the first outpost on either side is about to be take, we move!
May: Your dreaming up tactics you'd never use before today... Why the change?
Ryu: In our last battle, I realized what I need to do. I just want to know what you think, and what the commanders of the reenforcements think. I'm only making a suggestion. Mind you, it's a suggestion Darz would never expect; therefore, they likely won't be prepared for such an assault.[/color]

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
*Vesquire just stands still pondering*

Vesquire: What if they have something we do not know of? Or since they are un-dead they can transport people through the under world to there? We will have to assume that they don't or else... we might find ourselves immposibly outnumbered... Maybe a backup plan if that happens something thats not just run like hell and let the world waste to nothing...

*Thinks a second more*

Vesquire: Well I can rovide some air cover... I can shoot arrows while flying.. hmmmm

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: Trust me, Darz will have the "summoning undead" covered. Once we get to him in the castle, the Ruriken army won't have reenforcements to help out. Attacking from three fronts, two from the pincer and one from us in the castle, will be much more than they can handle.
May: You hope, anyway.
Ryu: *smiling* Hope will, in the end, have nothing to do with this.
Vesquire: Hmm? We must think on this for a moment.
Ryu: I'd like to know what the commanders' of the forces May is calling think.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*May clses her eyes for about 3 minutes, contacting the commanders, when she opens them, she gets up and leaves to speak to Devenar*

May: Devenar, could you block out the sun for the entire valley in exactly one hour, and follow it up by either one or two bursts of light?

Devenar: An odd request, but possible all the same.

May: I want to thank you for all the help you've given us so far.

Devenar: It was my honor, besides, I've had a debt to pay to Trias for quite some time now. Now, I must get back to my potions, and by the sound of it, i haven't got much time.

May: I'll leave you to it, but just be ready to leave soon, time is of the essence.

Devenar: Will do. *he begins mixing substances quickly, but with the same accuracy and precision*

*She returns to where Ryu is still going over the map.*

May: I was thinking, would the attack fare better or worse if we split up further? I was thinking the two groups as this:
Group one: Trias, Kane, Pheonix, Vesquire, Hero, and Jans (and Lina if D.F.I. posts)
Group Two: Myself, You, Aphra, Castus, Devenar, Yemeth and Abaden (and the Lich if Kalds going to continue)

May: Any comments?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Did you not get what I was saying...? I was suggesting we do this:
Group 1: Attacking the castle directly after 2 & 3 almost have thier first outposts; Composed of: PCs you listed
Group 2: Right Pincer Attack Force; half the angelic army
Group 3: Left Pincer Attack Force; half the angelic army

Tacitus: what i was getting at is that we attack the capital at two points, like front door and backdoor kinda thing...

BOT:
[color=royal blue]
Ryu: Two pincer attacks, huh? I like it. *psionically* Aphra, you don't have to listen from the door.
Aphra: *walking in* Sorry, brother.
Ryu: Why not begin praying to Martha for us?
Aphra: I have.
Trias: Well met, wayward. I don't believe I've said hello yet.
Aphra: Well met, elder.
Trias: I sense your powers have grown.
Aphra: Your words are kind.
Ryu: *sighing* I wonder...
May: You notice something?
Ryu: *looking at May* No... I'm just curious to know just how the composition of the army will be.
May: We know it is mostly undead.
Ryu: Not what I meant, but I'm not sure what I mean either, right now...
Aphra: You're worried about Darz's brains in combination with the Marlin's unpredicability.
Ryu: *smirking* Not exactly. I'm ready for that. May, I'll be back in forty minutes.
May: *seeing him portal out* What is he thinking?
Aphra: He just wants to train. He's able to go all out in the Forbidden Realm without worry. If you don't mind, I'd like to stay in here and pray.

Aphra heads over to a table and sits in front of it. She begins to meditate, sending prayers to Martha. Her voice can be heard, at intervals, in dragonic and high elvish.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: well for group one, Trias and Jans together just kick ass, Pheonix is again for siege, Hero is more Melee, and Vesquire is well rounded and specializes in ranged, no defense in this group at all (except maybe a bit from Trias) [this was all redundant and not really worth mentioning, but meh]

I put my heavy hitters in group one for a rerason, group two is supposed to be fast and mainly defense and a secondary localized diversion

Devenar: defensive spells
Abaden/Yemeth/Aphra: Sanctuary (extra strength)
Castus, May, and Ryu: melee fighting

*Trias, Castus, and May sit, holding hands, praying. For about just over half an hour they stay in that state until Ryu returns. Soon everyone else has alos returned. May slowly opens her eyes and looks up at the group gathered around her. The Brigade of Avenging Light. She knows today is the day that the war ends. She can see in their future a great battle coming, the greatest she's ever fought in. Hse looks at each person in turn, and sees the courage and determination in their auras, Castus's brightest of all. She slowly rises, and waits a moment before speaking.*

May: Before I begin, I would ask that any of ypu that have any objections, or that want to stay behind, bring it up now.

Castus: We are ready! You nkow it, let us begin the fight of a lifetime.

Trias: Calm down, you'll be ripping undead apart in moments.

May: Quite. I would like to offer you all my thanks, I really owe you all many things. You have been my allies and shown me much. Once this is over I suspect that I will be going away on my own for quite some time, alone, to sort out much of what has happened. As for the coming battle, The strategy that has been devised is quite complex. We will be receiving reinforcements from just over the mountains in a full scale assault upon the outposts. These attacks are nothing more than a diversion for our assault on the capital. We will split up into two groups.
These groups are as follows:
Group One (Rebirth): Trias, Kane, Pheonix, Vesquire, Hero, and Jans
Group Two (Shield and Sword): Myself, Ryu, Aphra, Castus, Devenar, Yemeth and Abaden

Shield and Sword will be sieging the gates, while Rebirth will be breaking through the back wall. SaS is merely a diversion until the castle is taken. Once Rebirth takes the castle Pheonix will guard the throne room while the others assist SaS attacking the gates. When the two groups meet up we will continue on from there. Now we must make haste. Ryu, open up the portal for Rebirth, Kane, assist him until you must leave.

*May stares out the window into the distance, the Rurikan capital looms in the darkness far in the distance*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: I'm sorry, but I must refuse Kane's assistance.
May: Why?
Ryu: You'll see. *opens a portal* Go ahead.
Aphra: *stepping into the Forbidden Realm* I see! You plan on using the holy and chaotic energies of this realm to boost your powers.
Ryu: Perceptive. Now then...

Ryu stands for a moment looking through two "mirrors". One shows the assault to the right of the kingdom, and the other shows the assault to the left. When it is obvious that the furthest outposts are about to be taken, Ryu opens two portals. May looks through the one nearest her and sees that it goes to the front of the Ruriken castle. Trias looks through the one nearest him and sees his target.

Ryu: You may move when you're ready. These portals won't be detected; besides, their army is severly distracted.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*May slowly walks up to the portal leading to just inside the gates of the Capital. She then looks at the others who are in Rebirth and silently wishes the luck as she draws her longswords and jumps through the portal, ready to fight. The others quickly rush through the portals and are immidiately met with hordes of undead soldiers. Pheonix ignores the undead attacking them and starts breaking down the walls. In the distance a large scale war has started. Crusader Golems and Paladin Golems [part of the reinforcements] can be seen, slightly towering over the rest in the far distance. As soon as May jumped through the portal, she was amazed to find absolutely no one in the courtyard. No peasants, no slaves, no guards, nothing. Several buildings in the area have been leveled and are now smoldering ruins. May looks around as the gates behind her burst open, 2/3 of the Rurikan Army must have been waiting for her at the capital. It seems the outposts were all diversions within themselves, and that an attack such as the one being made by Crusader forces, was expected and amply prepared for.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]The rest of SaS quickly follow after May. Aphra quickly errects an undead expulsion field, and, with the blessing of Martha, it only affects those who are not allies. The Ruriken army approaches, but it cannot get through the field.

Ryu: We must get to the throne room!
Aphra: Don't worry about me, brother. That field was a gift from Martha. I am not sustaining it.
May: Okay. Let's move... Ryu, they seem well prepared.
Ryu: It appears my brother knows me better than I thought. Or the factor the Marlins present is still too random. Either way, the undead won't be a challenge with this expulsion field.
Aphra: It will follow us, and remain where we have been.
Ryu: A most interesting gift this is.

SaS move toward the entrance to the caslte, as teh undead can make no move toward them. Aphra is preparing a few spells to allow protection later. Yemmeth and Abaden look to be preparing spells, themselves.

Ryu: I think we should move a bit faster.

Ryu casts haste, and they begin to move much faster toward the throne room. As they approach, however, they begin to see soldiers, of the living variety.

May: It appears they do employ the living!
Yemmeth and Abaden: And we thought it would be boring![/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*The soldiers before them seem a lot like the Marlin brothers, but less tall and human. Each carries a huge sword that they seem to swing with the ease of a dagger. There is a certain aura about them, something different. These are the Elite Black Guard. May takes the initiative to start an offensive, more of an urge than anything else. She rushes forward and connects exactly with the neck of one of the EBG, but ther blades do not pierce the skin. The EBG dpoes not even flicnh the slightest.*

Proc: I am Proc, leader fo this division. Your little assault ends here. We are completely invincible, even against any abilities that Dragonoid may possess. Even the gods themselves could not harm us. *he goes off into maniacal laughter*

May: What pact have you made with the devil for such strength?

Proc: Hah! We are beyond such things as devils and angels and gods. We are physically human, but we are impervious to all forms of attack.

May: How can this be possible?

Proc: *sinister laughter* ... ...

~~meanwhile~~

*Rebirth is making absolutely no progress. Pheonix is bust breaking down the wall, but they are going far slower than was anticipated. The rest xcannot hold off the attacks and Pheonix has taken heavy damage. Trias has gashes all over his upper body and is bleeding heavily. He has begun glowing with a faint aura as he continues to rip through the undead before him. Jans is taking on three flesh golems alone as Hero, Vesquire and Kane attempt to give Pheonix some cover.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu catches a wiff of something and looks around. He looks at the EBG for a moment and sniffs the air. He knows the scent. Ryu then stands straight and confident, which surprises the EBG.

Ryu: You have a familiar scent.
Prok: What?!
Ryu: The AW had a similar smell about them. The smell of chaos magics, and the influence of a master.
May: Didn't the AW mention Toricas?
Ryu: Exactly. He has an unique scent. *sniff* One I won't forget.
Prok: You won't beat us! Give up now! The AW were weaklings!
Ryu: *psionically to SaS* I'm taking Aphra to search for Toricas. I have an idea. Can you hold them off? Perhaps several sanctuaries could do the trick...
May: *mind response* We can try...
Yemmeth and Abaden: *mind response* What is your exact plan?
Ryu: *alloud* You'll see. Later!

Ryu and Aphra dissappear in search of Toricas. Don't worry, guys! I'll find him! When I do, you'll know. I just hope it's fast enough...[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: GOD DAMN IT BAD MOUSE, VERY VERY BAD!!!!

anyway, i had this nivce long,m huge very descriptive post with a few allusions and a little humor, but i clicked the wrong button and BOOM, 5000 charcters. 30 minutes of work, gone...and i wasn't even done...

BOT:*May, Devenar, Abaden and Yemeth summon their own form of Sanctuary, each strengthening the one before. A wall of force, a great spider overhead, and two hands, one golden, and one Black, linked together with black arrows surrounding all. Castus is itching to mount soem heads on the wall, but May calms him down, stating that he would could not win.*

~~meanwhile~~

*Burns Leg explodes froma direct hit by one of the many siege weapons now in place and firing upon Rebirth. Trias Summons forth a great deal of his energies, straight from his soul to crack the wall. Jans summons forth Sirus of the Radant Soul and destroys a large line of troops, as well as a catapult with Radant Beam. Trias obviusly is short on time and uses the spell Vengeful Gaze of God to wipe out the siege weaponry and a great deal of the forces waiting to move in. Sirus breaks through the wall and holds the undead back as Trias loses his physical form and return to the Gem and the rest of Rebirth heads through the gates*

~~meanwhile~~

*Ryu and Aphra find a small corridor that seems to go on endlessly in one's periferal vision. In the distance of this expanse AW's can be seen walking around, in both forms. A dark figure stands between a hulking beast, and a frail frame, all surrounded by 8 others, chanting in some unknown tongue, echoing through the centuries. Every once in a while a dim laughter can be heard, slightly distorted as if it was an echo centuries old. Great doors can be seen standing in the darkness, but everytime one turns to them, they disappear into the solid wall before them. Ryu knows not how, but he is absolutely sure that he has found the lair of Toricas*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: *psionically to SaS* I'm here! There is a portal behind you.

May, Castus, Abaden, and Yemmeth step through a portal near Ryu. They look warn, but okay. Ryu looks at Aphra, and she nods. She begins a chant in High Elvish. A chant so fast it's words cannot be followed by anyone without a perfect knowledge of High Elvish.

May: What is she saying?
Ryu: It's...complicated. It's another gift from Martha. This one designed in case we face the AW again. *smirking* Something that can't be prepared for.
May: What is it?
Ryu: You'll see soon enough. *sniffing the air* I'll lead us to Toricas.
Castus: Let's just kill this defiler of the dead!
Ryu: You'll get your chance to have fun.
Aphra: *stopping her chant* We can move now.

The chaos in the area seems to become...less chaotic. It's as if it is responding to something, a stimulus. Ryu's Shard of Light begins to glow, along with Aphra's and May's. The light from the glow, though light, seems to be weaving a web of design to what seemed to have naught.

Ryu: The AW won't find us now. We can find Toricas at our own pace, though I'd recommend we hurry.
May: Lead the way.
Ryu: First...

Ryu seems to be surrounded by chaotic energies now, and oddity to say the least. Doors and Walls seem to take up pace around him, joining in the chaos. When it disperses, everything seems to return to an orderly state, and Ryu is in his ultimate form. Aphra sees what seems to be a tail whipping from Ryu, but it is only a ghost immage.

Ryu: Now we can move.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*May looks around the corridor, she feels as if something is wrong, very wrong.*

May: This place, i feel something here that i have felt before, yet only once. I can't exactly place when or where though. *Her voice changes, Trias speaks through her* I am sorry to intrude, but I also have a similar feeling, something here is not right. I feel something vague, something that should not be. I feel the past, present, and future. There is much more going on here than meets the eye. *May's voice returns* I am not sure as to whether we should continue.

Castus: WE Must continue! If we do not, this [deleted] won't be killed, and then we surely will be.

May: Calm yourself, your thirst for battle clouds your judgement.

Castus: That is irrelevant! We must destroy the little [deleted] before he can strengthen the troops more, or worse yet, escape.

May: I assure you, he will not escape. *Trias's Voice* I think it would be best if we returned this.

*May takes the vial from around her neck and places it around Castus's, instantly a blue light runs through the vial and spreads through his body*

Castus: What, what was that?

May (Trias and May's voice together): That was our influence upon you. You have the insight upon this world that we have earned over the years. As we speak it is infusing itself into your very soul. Can you not feel it?

Castus: I no longer feel the strong urge to rip Ryu apart...

Ryu: Hey! wait, i guess thats a good thing...

*A grand door with carvings of grand undead abominations and at the top, a single lone carving of a broken clock, the two halves jagged with one on each side of the door. Two disfigured humans appear at tug at the door as it slowly opens. A great darkness fills the corridor, but a thin man stands in the doorway. This is obviously Master Toricas. Behind him a figure stands for a moment, then with a flash of orange light, he is gone. Toricas steps forward and speaks, his voice is quiet, yet it echoes through the corridor*

Toricas: So, you have come, THEN YOU SHALL DIE AGAIN!

May: What are you talking about?

Toricas: Him! *points at May* You have no idea, do you?

May: No, not really, no. *Trias* I'm sorry sir, but i don't think we've met.

Toricas: Oh, we really wouldn't have, but I cannot go into detail. There isn't enough time in the world, and I should know.

May: I assume you know why we are here?

Toricas: Yes, all too well. You have met with the Elite Black Guard, and could not pass them, I have seen it, I am still seeing it, and I will see it for all time. You have no idea how instrumental I am to history, do you? You can't possibly comprehend my purpose. There are always two things, A Beginning and an End. I am one of those two, or actually I may only be the servant and ally of one of them. None of you know eitherof the two I speak of, but at least one of you knows the prequel my "Child" to be.

*He stares directly at Ryu. Ryu feels as if Toricas's gaze is piercing his very soul, burning a hole within him. He cannot place it, but a wave of emotions, memories, and overwhelming sensations runs through him. He sees things that have been, are happening at the moment, and that that have not yet come to pass.*

May: Then you know that we will succeed.

Toricas: That is uncertain, and completely up to your point of view on the subject.

Castus: Can we just end this, I'm getting that "kill Ryu" feeling again.

Status
Not open for further replies.