Pinacle of The Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Hero pulls out splice, and in a fury of rage, his hair turns white-ish grey, and he flys into the air. Hovering, he points splice at the ML, before lunging down at him. He hits with all his might, and the battle commenses. Hero sprouts wings from his back, and his hair turns a full white. Splice also turns white as he transforms to his arch-angelic form. With a mighty swing, hero send the ML through 6 buildings, as hero's eyes turn bright vibrant red and his hair settles down. He is glowing red now, and his leather jacket is now a brilliant white robe. Hero walks forward, dismissing all going on around him. He grabs the ML by the neck, picks him up, and asks:

Hero: Where is Ryu. And May.
ML: *blood trinkles down his nose as he spits in heros face* I would rather die...

He then kicks hero backward smashing more houses, and picks up a giant table.

A smash, and a giant table is crashed over hero's head, knocking him unconcious. He wakes up in the middle of the rubble, with the ML gone, being blamed by the townsfolk who didnt see any of the fight. he retracts his wings in time before anyone saw him...

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*May awakes in a place where there is no darkness, yet she cannot see anything anywhere. She cannot percieve anything at all. She raises her hand, and as she had suspected, she cannot see it. She can no longer feel the presence of Trias filling the gaps in her soul.*

May: *She tries to speak, but cannot.*

*The four tall men walk out of the light towards her. She does not actually perceive them, rather know they are there, when they speak, she does not hear it, but know what has been said. It is not telepathy or psionics, just knowing...*

Miitia 1: This is merely a staging area until our private battlefield is ready, but i suspect you will return here later, in due time.

*meanwile Ryu has a similar experience*

*with a flash of pure darkness (pure white light where Ryu is), the 8 "militia," Ryu, and May arrive on a battlefield floating far above the Rurikan Kingdom. May notes that she still cannot feel Trias, and Ryu is still bound from planeswalking*

Militia 8: You know what we are, and you know you will die here on this...island.

May: How can you be so sure that you can defeat us?

Militia 7: We have studied you throughout your enitre existance. We know that your love left you to bear a son, alone. As for you, Ryu, we know of the dragon blood that runs through your veins. We know many things about both of you, and we also know the ways in which you fight. You can never defeat us, because we know how to avoid all your attacks, and counter every spell you have.

All: There's no escape!

*~~meanwhile, back with Hero and the others~~*

Abaden (running up to Hero): Come, make haste, i think staying here would be bad, for everyone. Whatever those things were, we'll deal with them in due time.

*Abaden leads him back to the others, upon arriving Yemeth and Abaden begin shifting out of sinc with the plane and slowly disappear back to where Ryu summoned them from.*

Pheonix: Allies lost, unable to explain, explaination needed.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Hero: I think they are unable to maintain their existance when Ryu is...out of reach.
Burn: Understood.
Crash: Where are the others?
Ashes: We have not seen the young cleric.
Hero: Aphra! FIND HER!
Pheonix: *short communication between themselve* Command recieved!

Pheonix run out toward the inn Aphra and Ryu were staying it. They find naught but destruction along the path, and are ready to help her if need be. When they get to the inn, they see dead patrons and signs of a lot of struggle. They try to detect elven blood, but they do not detect anything but perfume from Aphra. They hastily return to Hero.

Pheonix: Cleric status: not found. Conclusion: kidnapped.
Hero: *slamming fist into building* They did it!
Pheonix: Quandry: action taken?
Hero: They said they were going to take her into "safe keeping".

meanwhile​

Ryu: You don't think we'll change tactics?
All: No. You will transform to your strongest form and take hold of the blades of light.
May: You have no idea!
Ryu: Who are my ancestors.
All: You take your primary power from the multi-planar dragon of light.

They have no idea! Ryu's vision then begins to blur, but not of the "militia's" doing. He knows this when he sees time slow then come to a stop. When Ryu's vision returns, he sees what he had expected. Avian and Bahamut "stand" before him. He is on the multi-plane they loved to bring him to.

Avian: You allowed yourself to be captured too easily.
Bahamut: It was his destiny. You know this all too well.
Avian: Yes.
Bahamut: Yes.
Ryu: Okay... What did we just agree to, this time?
Avian and Bahamut: A change in tactics!
Ryu: I could have told you that.
Avian and Bahamut: Watch!

Ryu sees a scene before him now. He sees May and himself on a battlefield. Avian and Bahamut stand there watching the scene as well. Ryu sighs as he realizes what they are doing. This trick again.

Bahamut: And your point?
Avian: You must see.
Ryu: Whatever.
Bahamut: It will be short this time.
Avian: You must see how they fight.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Four of the "militia" rush May, as she dodges, a second grabs her ankle and nearly twists it off. Not giving up, she continues battling, the Holy Avenger flaming with extreme light, yet Animus Caritas is cold and dull. The fight is long and hard, both sides taking severe hits. The fighting style and tactics used by May are obviously new and hard for the "militia" to counter, yet the match is still a stalemate for some time. Soon Animus Caritas lays on the ground, broken, the Holy Avenger is bent and the edge is pitted and useless. May does not submit, she uses her other weapons and continues fighting. During the fight, one of the "militia" strikes her Gem, and she convulses in pain. The other three see what happened, rush in, and they all summon forth their magics and Shatter the Gem. As the Gem flies apart May screams in pain, blood flowing from her eyes. A faint blue light rises from her body and explodes. One of the "militia" waves a hand and the light is containd within a small ball. May's body lies on the ground, broken and bleeding, there is no trace of life left in her mortal shell. May's tactics, however she seems to have changed them, seem to have failed...*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]While Avian had focused Ryu's attention on May's fight first, Bahamut now directs Ryu's attention to his own fight. Ryu isn't surprised by what he sees. He already knew he would have altered his tactics.

Ryu strikes out fast, and furious -- not like him at all. Ryu smirks watching himself fly out so reclessly. He forms several blades and attacks before a Force Missile is launched as a distraction. Ryu then immediately strikes out with a Fire Arrow at point-blank range. He actually manages to severly injure one of the "militia" before he is touched for the first time. His arm is grabbed, and arm twisted around behind his back. Ryu takes the opportunity to form a claw weapon -- taking off the asailant's hand, but not before he takes damage.

Ryu, holding his shoulder, immediately goes to his dragonoid form. This action seems to surprise the "militia" as they don't know what to counter. They rush him full charge as Ryu shifts behind one of them to stab him, but he takes a severe blow in the process. One of his wings is grabbed, almost suddenly, and Ryu is thrown to the ground. Before they can strike again, Ryu's Lighthawk Wings form. Ryu twitches at this. It's too early, at least if he wanted to surprise them. He manages to kill one "militia" before they team up on him. They simply continue to pound and pound away at him. Ryu takes minimal damage thanks to the properties of the Lighthawk Wings. However, he is unable to help May. He eventually takes enough damage that he can no longer support the Lighthawk Wings. They disperse, seeming to break, and the few, remaining "militia" continue to pound on him.

Bahamut ends the vissage then. Ryu looks at the ground, realizing that he wasn't strong enough. True I'd return to life, but May... She'd be truely dead after that. He then looks at Bahamut and Avian.

Ryu: What do I need to do?
Bahamut: You will know.
Avian: We shall show you.
Ryu: I am ready to return, then. I just hope your plan bears fruit.[/color]

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Hero suddenly feels a twing in his head, and he suddenly knows where the two are. How to get there is another story, however. He grabs splice, puts his wings out and flies high into the air, scouring for his two lost friends.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*~~this time around, something is different...~~*

*One of the "militia" raises his hands and the island glows with red light as a dome encapsulates the area, preventing escape or rescue from the air. A second "militia" raises his left hand and an armor of pure darkness and a feeling of sorrow and suffering replaces the rags they were wearing. Each of the "militia" raises their hand in turn and each produces some effect on either themselves, or the battlefield. When they are finished, the sky is dark, no light piercing the clouds that have gathered, they each carry huge weapons that seem to shift in their hands, and the island errupts in flame every so often, not unlike a volcano ready to blow. During this time May sits quietly, trying to pray for guidance and the return of Trias's presence. Try as she might, she cannot concentrate, nor can she feel the soul of her lover. The sorrow welling up around her is beginning to bear down on her, the tear-shaped scar on her cheek begins to glow in the darkness. Ryu notices that his Shard seems to crack and turn back.*

Militia 8: You can feel your death upon you, can't you? Even with this dragonoid here with you, you are alone. There will be none that shed a tear at your passing.

May: SHUT UP! You know nothing about me!

Militia 7: Oh, but we do.

*he waves his hands and images of Trias and Castus appear before her. They are both writhing in pain, being tortured in inhumane ways. Machines tied to their wings slowly rips them from their bodies. A glimmer of light returns the the Gem, but it quickly fades.*

May: STOP IT! *she moves to attack, but stops herself.* Why are you doing this?

Militia 6: Because we can...*waves his hands, more images of torture, again, May's Gem glimmers slightly.*

May (slowly looking up): You know where they are, don't you? You've kept them close, haven't you?

Militia 8: We know nothing of the images you see, we only produce them...*as he waves his hands May rushes forward and disappears into the image* What the hell!

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
*One of the "militia" suddenly charges Pheonix. Pheonix, caught off guard has no time to react, but a sudden flurry of arrows distracts the "Militia" enough for Pheonix to get away. The "militia's" wounds are obviously causing it pain as the tips radiate a holy aura*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*The "militia" the elf had hit with his arrows turns slowly and stares at the elf with deep red glowing eyes. The "militia" seems to fly into a berserk rage, heading straight for the Elf. As the "militia" draws near he is thrown back by a field of force generated from the field of pure life force.*

~~meanwhile~~

*On the island May has disappeared, no where to be seen, the images show a very different tale.*

~~Image~~

*May stands in whjat seems to be a funhouse, mirror-like walls everywhere. Images of Torture and suffering fill the windows. Down a long corridor of these mirrow-windows, she sees what she had been searching for, a window leading to a torture chamber, a torture chamber containing Trias's soul and her son, Castus. She rushes to the window, but cannot pierce through. Castus and Trias on the other side, cannot see her. May draws out the Foolsmiter and smashes the window several times, but to no avail. She is forced to watch helplessly as her loved ones are tortured. She falls to the "ground" and begins to weep. Her hair falls all around her face, creating a sanctuary of sorts. Her tears stream down her face and roll off onto her armor, some falling upon her Gem. Trias looks up in the window of torture, he knows she is their, but cannot see or hear her. The window changes, the great hot pokers disappear and four great clamps come down and latch onto the wings of Trias and Castus, corporeal or not. May cannot bear to watch, and she turns away. She sits for several minutes, crying, anguish and anger washing over her, she can almost feel Trias's pain, in fact, she can. Her Gem is now glowing brightly and with each click of the machine, she can feel the pain in her own wings. She looks up, pain contorting Trias's face, Castus endures. She picks the Foolsmiter back up, hair flying wildly behind her, and shatters the window before her. In an instant the torturous images fade away, Castus and the spectral Trias fall to the ground. Castus speaks up*

Castus (breathing heavily): Why'd,..you ...stop it?... I was... having fun.

May: Castus, you have no idea how it soothes my heart to see you once again.

Castus: Well, that doesn't help the searing pain in my wings.

May: Whatever, we must get back, my allies are in grave danger, both of you, c'mon! *leaves for the window from whence she came*

Castus: both...? *follows*

*During this time Trias's Soul had returned to May's Gem*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Good! It is coming to pass! Ryu watches the images, a wide grin on his face. One of the "militia" is angered by this show of defiance and smacks him hard. Ryu's head doesn't jerk in the least. Blood streaks down his face slightly as the "militia" who struck him realizes that dragon fangs are now within Ryu's mouth. He looks again and realizes that Ryu looks different. He...how can it best be discribed? Ryu looks to be an odd mix, of sorts, of a dragon, human, elf, and angel.

Militia: What is he doing?
Leader: This is not known to us!

Ryu allows a smirk to overtake his face. He looks to May, and on word passes his lips in every tongue ever known to the multi-planes. "SoulLore". Ryu then begins uttering thing in archaic, dragonic, elvish (high order), common, dwarven, and so on and so forth. The dialogue is so complex and confusing that many of the "militia" begin to cover their ears as thier brains beel as they are about to explode. It is as if the very words of this spell are too much for them to process.

May: What?
Ryu: NOW!!

In May's Mind​

Ryu: Hello, May.
May: Where...where are we?
Trias: Do you not recognize your own mind?
May: What are you doing here, Ryu?
Ryu: It is time. SoulLore has chosen you.
Avian: We chose you this path a long time ago.
Bahamut: And you both know of us already.
Trias: So you are the multi-plane ancestors of Ryu.
Avian and Bahamut: Yes.
Ryu: I think it's time we show these thugs a thing or two.
May: How can I fight so many without your aid outside my mind?
Ryu: Simple. You need only slay one of those abominations to release me -- to master what SoulLore gives you. Allow this Holy Avenger to aid you.

Ryu then is engulfed in light as a golden armor covers his body. He looks angelic, which is strange. May knows, however, that Ryu is simply taking on the closest form possible to whom he is aiding. Trias stands, his soul ready to help in any way he can.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Mays stands silently, having errected a Snactuary spell for the moment, Castus by her side. As he looks down at the small Vial that he wears upon a chain, it begins to glow and shake, the powerdery substance inside swirling around. Castus stares at it for a moment, takes the chain off his neck, and hands it to his mother, it glows brighter as he does.*

Castus: I know not the meaning of this, but i suspect you have at least some idea. Until you can unravel the mysteries of this Vial, keep it, and guard it. Now, I must avenge my capture and rip these puny humans to bits.

May: Stop, it is unwise to fight an unknown enemy. These are no humans, they are the Apocalypse Walkers, a superior form of undead created by a terrible necromancer, a one Toricas. These undead are able to cast extremely high level spells and they posses superhuman speed, strength, and intelligence. When threatened they can phase out of sinc with this plane to avoid damage. If all their tricks do not work, then they can transform, ripping out from their skin, revealing their true form. In this transformed state they seem to be as the Tarrasque, but slightly different, they reek of death and brimstone and have cold lifeless eyes.

Castus: How can you know all this?

May (putting the chain around her neck): I know only because it has been revealed to me by Trias and his Shard of Knowledge, which only exists within his soul now...

Castus: What? You mean he's HERE! *his chains burst forth in a flury of flames*

May: He is wherever I am, he is always with me now.

Castus: I'm not getting any of this...

May: It matters not, we must defeat this foe, for if we do not, they will noly return, in greater numbers, now, follow my lead.

*As she prepares to attack, a great light errupts forth from within, the Shard of Light that Ryu carries responding to contact with the Ashes of the Soul. A great armor of pure light srrounds that of which she was already wearing and time slowls before her. A hands rests upon her shoulder, but it is too small to be Castus's, she turns to face the owner of the hand, it is none other that Trias, in the flesh, literally. Castus sees this and is in disbelief, he then turns to anger*

Castus: YOU DARE SHOW YOU FACE TO ME?!?!

Trias: I am with you, always, I was already here.

Castus: I have no time for word games, just answer me, WHY DID YOU LEAVE US?

Trias: There is no time for such questions, you will have all your answers at a later time. Now, onto the battle. I took the liberty of bringing along a few friends. Devenar and Kane will be here shortly, and Vesquire is down below.

*a portal opens behind them and Kane strides out. His teeth look extremely clean for a deathclaw.*

Kane: I am at your ssservice old friend. *hissing*

Trias: It's good to see you Kane, even death cannot steal the memories of the trust i hold in you. The reason I've summoned you here is to make sure these abominations to do leave, and that they do not phase themselves, can you do that?

Kane: Yessss, asss long asss I have sssome cover. I will need much concccentration to tie them here, I will be unable to defend myssself.

Trias: Castus! Watch Kane! Don't let anybody get close.

Castus: Fine...

May: Then the battle begins, now...

~~meanwhile~~

*The 8 Apocalypse Walkers wait patiently to destroy their foes, seeing two newcomers, they think for a moment that they could be outmatched, seeing as they do not know the newcomers and their tactics, but quickly dismiss it. Each has prepared at least two spells and they begin to get restless.*

~~Back to May~~

*She closes her eyes for a moment as her longsword, the Holy Avenger [that'll get cinfusing...] and Animus Caritas appear in her hands, flaming with a holy fire. The Sanctuary spell begins to end and the Apocalypse Walkers surround the group.*

May: They know what you are and what you are capable of! We are prepared.

Apocalypse Walker 1: So, you know do you? Well then, I guess we'll step it up a notch.

*With a wave of his hand the entire island seems to grow ten fold, the skies darknening to near pitch black, both above and below the island. When the darkness begins to fade, 8 huge, monsterous creatures stand before the group, all looking quite small in comparison. The ground begins to shake and the skies begin to rage with severe storms. Behind the group another portal opens and Devenar crawls out.*

Trias: Devenar! Defend yourself!

*Devenar sleepily looks at the huge creatures and nearly has a heart attack, he mumbles something about "I'm getting too old for this." With a wave of his "hand" and each of the group grows in size, nowhere near that of the AW's, but it will even it a bit.*

May: CHARGE!!!!

*With a gust of wind she rises into air and rushes at the AW's with such a speed that she cannot be seen, she's just a blur.*

ooc: at that period this post was 4896 characters long

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
OCC: dont you mean at that asterisk!

BOT:

Vesquire: How are we supposed to hold these off? How do you kill what is already dead? No single attack can take these down.

*Jumps up in the air weilding his double sabers and trys to hit one of the Apocalypse walkers but it moves to quickly and Vesquire lands on the ground swords stuck in the dirt. At that second the Apocalyipse walker sees a chance and knocks Vesquire 30Ft away.Vesquire, losing his swords now has to depend on his arrows.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: fine, the assterisk

BOT:
*May moves in to drive both her swords into the skull of one of the AW's, but he phsases away from the attack, just in time.*

May: KANE! HOLD THEM DOWN!

Kane: I CAN'T, THEY'RE TOO STRONG!

May: THEN HOLD THEM DOWN ONE AT A TIME!

*Kane concentrates all his strength of will upon a single AW, which slowly begins to glow with a dull green light. Three of the others move in to attack Kane. Castus stands waiting. Meanwhile Trias is fending off three AW's by himself, the little light that filters through the darkness gleaming off the gems lining his hair and on his wings. Trias moves with a speed that is unmatched, save by May. Devenar has errected several spells to keep the AW after him at bay. The large arsenal of potions he carries nearly all used against this one mage. His Shard begins to glow in the Darkness just as the barriers he had errected fail. He begins to fight with a speed almost equal to that of Trias, dodging blows and returning them. Devenar takes advantage of his increased fighting abilities to runs through the island, the huge beast chasing after him, the ground rumbles with each step. Though, with all the fighting going on, it just blends in with the general earthquake. While buying himself some time, Devenar summons forth the power of the Hellball, combined with a few special additions to form Celestial Sphere: A devesating spell that can level entire cities, unleashes a torrent of non-elemental damage followed by waves of holy energies, and summed up with the same basic effects of the Hellball (sonic, fire, ice, acid, electricity.). Devenar holds one and flings the other at the AW that was chasing him, with a mushroom cloud of holy energies the AW falls to the ground, severely injured. Back to Castus. The flames engulfing the Bastard's Chains grow more intense at every passing moment, this time not fueld by hatred of his father after seeing his state, but hatred at the abominations and evil in the world. Castus gets hi9s chains wrapped around one of the Aw's, and gets them to the ground, but can never seem to keep them there. He even succeeds at severing an arm of one of the AW's, but he only regenerates it. While Castus seems to be gaining no ground against the AW's, they are having no effect on his defences. He is simply too fast, and too strong, to take down. Kane seems to have chained one from Phasing, for the moment, his Shard remains dim and lifeless. A fierce battle rages between the Chained AW and May, both exchanging powerful spells and dealing heavy damage. It gets to the point where the ground beneath them begins to crumble. The AW takes his fight to the air (as per a Fly spell) to match May in manuverability. Yet through all this, the battle is still a losing one...*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: well, seeing as there are tow of these things on the ground ready to beat the living shit out of vesquire and the town, you can go and be included there

oh, uh, Ryan, i'm taking certain liberties with your character, think of it as a gift

BOT:
*The Battle rages on, above and below. May exchanges powerful blows with the AW she is taking on, soon both lay sprawled on the ground, heavily injured and unable to continue on. Trias is bleeding badly and the AW's he is fighting show little signs of slowing down. Devenar continues to run in cirlces around the island, an AW in close pursuit. Castus is fending off the three AW's trying to upset Kane's concentration still with neither side gaining an edge. Down below the two AW's have ganged up on Vesquire, within minutes he is ripped limb from limb. As the life leaves Vesquire's mortal shell [this has happened how many times now?] May starts with a gasp as Trias fades away. Kane's Shard bursts with light as huge wings of pure light burst from his back and darkness fill the island that our heroes can see through as perfectly as daylight, but the AW's cannot. Kane's angelic wings shine with light and waves of positive energies flow forth, healing his allies while the AW's cringe in pain.*

May: Trust renewed...

*Down Below the dismembered body of Vesquire begins to glow and rise into the air, the Shard of Life still around what would be his neck. A wave of red light bursts forth from Vesquires torso as his body reforms and he takes a gasping breath. The wave sent the two AW's to the ground, unable to regain their strength. The power of life over death paralyzing them. Through this Vesquire seems changed, his ears are less pronounced, and his features have become more fair, a pair of golden wings has sprouted from his back, Vesquire has become an Archangel.*

ooc: we can edit out the underlined portion if Ryan does not approve

BOT:
*The fight takes a drastic turn on the island as our heroes regain their strength. May stands and calmly walks over to the AW that she had been attacking, the one that had shown her the images of torture, no less. She feels pity on the creature for a moment, but it is fleeting, she drives her longswords through its neck, and severs the head. The Apocalypse Walkers are not invincible.*

ooc: ok, now wasn't that fun, we got ourselves a dead AW...

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Hero flys down into town, and grabs one of his enemy. He slams him into the wall, and with a powerfull punch, his face is smashed in, blood dripping from hero's hand. Hair again yellow, hero starts to beat the living shit out of his opponants, but alas there are still to many as hero begins to tire. He and vesquire are now back to back ( or wing to wing in this case), fighting off the enemy. Splice sits unused at heros side.

With a rattle, splice jumps into heros hand.

Hero: Splice, what the hell?

Hero puts splice back into his sheath and punches another of the ever popping up enemy (ooc: Wtf are we fighting now?)

Splice again jumps into his hand, and thrusts hero's arm in an ******d direction, as hero tries to control his wacked out sword, he is repeatedly hit. His only choice is to act with splice, not against.

Hero flies into the air, and spots the leader of the bunch. With a straight shot down, hero and splice engage in a one on one bought, sword against sword. Cuts and gashes appear on both fighters, and with a hard slash, and a loud crack, splice shatters and the pieces fall to the ground.

Hero: ... I....

Just as he tries to talk he is decked and sent back 20 feet, again at vesquires side, with the hilt of the shattered splice in his hand. He throws it down and continues to fight....

(ooc: tac edit anything thats not ok or right or w/e)

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: meh, only one thing i can see thats wrong, but i'll leave it, the two of you are fighting two Apocalypse Walkers (i can gie you stats over AIM, but i won't post them here)

oh, Ryan, if you need an in deapth explaination of whats happned, just IM me. It was a very complex thing that happened

BOT:
*A shell forms around May and she seems to shift out of time. Devenar hurls the other Celestial Sphere at the AW pursuing him and it falls to the ground, severely injured and nearly dead, its regenerative abilities only helping the slightest. He grabs the AW's enormous head, rips it from it's body and begins devouring the brain within. Once he finishes his quick meal, he summons forth powerful magics and the island begins to fall slowly. As the island nears the ground, it begins to meld with the earth around it, AW's and the party scattered throughout the city. Devenar rests one of his hands upon a building, and every single building in the town begins to glow with a green light, protected from any and all damage that can be done to them until the spell ends. The AW's are too large to stand in the streets, and have begun crawling over the buildings. All the Shards except Vesquire's, May's Gem, and Castus's Vial stop glowing. Kane collapses to the ground, drained after both chaining the AW and the tasking ordeal with his Shard. Castus looks around at the battle, which is now a balanced one, but could quickly turn to a losing one. While he was slightly distracted, 4 of the AW's came up upon him and as he heard them and turned, they all struck at him with their deadly claws or razor sharp teeth. Castus was able to dodge much, but one of the AW's grabbed a hold of his wrist with his teeth, and bit off his hand, taking his Chains with it. At this Castus falls to the ground, blood flowing from the stump which was once a hand. Having lost his main weapon, and unable to use his other weapon due to only having one hand, Castus is nearly defenseless. Castus notices for the first time that his Father has seemingly abandoned him once again, and his mother is nowhere to be seen. His skin ripples as if something was about to rip forth from within, which it is. Castus lets out an anguished scream, and following the sound waves is a rush of pure, non-elemental energies. If not for Devenar's enchantments, the town would have been leveled. Three of the AW's do not survive the initial "blast," the rest leave as soon as possible, leaving behind a note, tacked to a bloodied, broken cross in the center of town.*

~~NOTE~~
We leave you here today, broken and battered we all have been. Scars run deep in all of us. We may or may not meet again. I think it is time for a little bit of reorginization within our ranks. Master Toricas calls

*it is signed in blood with several runes, each of them meaning Apocalypse in one language or another*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Ah... I wanted a crack at them. Oh well, they aren't gone yet ^_^
BOT:

[color=royal blue]The AW's run from the battle, fear felt for the first time. However, before they can get very far three figures appear before them. May and Trias and a third hidden by shadows. The AW scwint their eyes as an immense light issues out from the third. When the light disipates, the third is revealed. Ryu is there, holding two blades. The AW are in no mood for games, as their master has recalled them.

Ryu: May... You have taken your gift. Now it is my turn to repay them for the evils they have caused!

May recognizes the blades Ryu holds as:
Right hand: Lighthawk Blade of Seven Wings
Left hand: Shadowhawk Blade of Seven Wings
Ryu then smashes the two together as energies erupt. Those energies then fall into a single point as a golden armor issues forth onto Ryu's body. A new blade is formed. One that is both light and shadow. Ryu has gained a new ability from his stay with May. He now holds the Dragonic Blade of Sunfire.

Ryu: And now... An Apocolypse Walker falls by my hand!

Ryu rushes forth and cuts one AW straight down, head to gut and gut to left leg. As it's now two body halves fall apart, Ryu continues to dismember it. The AW's body parts eventually erupt into holy fires, the last of its energies fading. Ryu looks upon it with pity, hating that the dead are not left to rest. He looks at the remaining AW and prepares himself to do the same.

May: What have you done?
Ryu: Taken one more step. I will hunt their master soon enough. For now, either of us can handle this. Do you wish to kill one as well?[/color]

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
OOC: err yeah I am busy and damn Tactius that is cool... I am honered to have the... err... privilage, I just have not been able to get on BF lately so I'll be posting in a bit

BOT:
Vesquire: I have to ask has anyone thought ahead? If these were servants what about the real thing? you know the master... Thats more powerful than all his servants combined... well usally... you would want to be...

*Picks up his twin sabres and sheaths them*

Vesquire: Yeah... I think one of those bastards sliced some of my hair off... damn..

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: oh, uh, Ryan, due to Vesquire's Archangel status, he gain several things that are not specifically mentioned in the races thread

Angelic Touch: Wide variety of effects
Flight: duh...
Divine Spells: IM/PM me for a list
Greater versatility in combat: you can fight with ranged as well as melee weapons with exactly the same skill, and much better than before (your sabres and bow will be changing a bit, over time and your arrows are all holy and they are unlimited)
uh, there might be more, but i'm not exactly sure

BOT:
*By now the six AW's have returned to their human states, scars line their bodies. As May looks upon them she feels a profound sence of remorse for having killed one of them, She knows not where this feeling came from, she tries to surpress it, but it simply will not go away.*

May: No,..I think it would be best to leave them for now, they have suffered much.

*She simply turns and walks away, Trias follows her, nodding his head. He knows that she sees something he cannot.*

ooc: quick note, DON'T KILL THEM!

Status
Not open for further replies.