Member!
Reaction score
Website
theragman.50inchvertical.de
Originally posted by RiX
ok Ragman you can come kill me...

*stretches *cracks his neck a lil

ok im ready =)
Poor poor Rix. Sitting in front of his moniter cracking his neck. I think I'll leave him to it for a bit before I tell him that this isn't real.

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
Originally posted by theRagman
Poor poor Rix. Sitting in front of his moniter cracking his neck. I think I'll leave him to it for a bit before I tell him that this isn't real.

...humour obviously expired from your ass

theRagman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
theragman.50inchvertical.de
Still obsessed with my ass? Thilly, if you'd spend as much time on PS as you did fantasizing about my ass maybe you could graduate from Advertiser to Artist.

Reaction score
Website
www.cold-xero.com
Honestly, my 10 year old nephew could produce higher quality banners than that. He is actually sitting here now mocking your work. Its pretty sad, you guys come here for self indulgence, showing off your images, everyone rating them with such high scores. If you went to an actual graphics forum, like Deviant art, Something Leet, Graphics Forums, and what used to be Shadowness, none of you would survive 10 seconds. They would tear your work apart. Maybe if you admit you're a humble newbie, (not a bad newbie) and try to learn from them, pushing your limits of creativity, my nephew here wouldnt be laughing at you. (he is 10, remember).

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Then why do you bother even viewing these forums, just to rip on us? Is it to boost your ego?