Petition to Remove Mike from Staff

De-Staff & Ban Mike?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I personally don't want an asshole like him having any sort of authority over anything. We really don't need such destructive people in positions of power. Besides what has he really done for the forum other than troll Chit-Chat and run off potential new members? Get lost, clown.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I like him. And I think calling his post trolling is a false accusation.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Well i asked Chris and kinkarso not to promote him to g-mod, but they obviously didn't listen. Mike did a good job with the comic forum, but that doesn't change the fact that he's an egomaniac with a temper.

EDIT: Added a third option for those that don't agree at all (Wouldn't be a legit poll without it).

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Well i asked Chris and kinkarso not to promote him to g-mod, but they obviously didn't listen. Mike did a good job with the comic forum, but that doesn't change the fact that he's an egomaniac with a temper.
You've been a gmod for 3 days it's a good thing that you don't have strong influence over decisions like that.

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
you can trust the overactive dumb bitch blonde jenny to come up with new bitching fuck yeah!

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
/yawn.

edit; and for the record, when have I ever done anything on this site that was completely based on a 'temper tantrum' or me just randomly going off? Cause I sure as hell can't recall one instance, let alone the dozens you guys seem to think I have. The giving out Jimbo's password was carefully planned and executed at a certain time to maximize the amount of damage that happen, so that can't be considered something that I just randomly wanted to do.

Everything I've ever done, minus how I post, on this site has been carefully plotted and looked at from a dozen different angels. Don't lump me in with someone who has no idea what he's doing, or someone that's just going to snap one day and ruin all kinds of things. I'm not. Get over it. I'm a g-mod, if you don't like it, tuff titties. I've sure as shit shown my dedication to this site, and I've sure as shit not done one goddamn thing in the past two years that's show any sort of disdain or hatred towards the site. So seriously, it's about time you guys got over it.

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
i dont particularly like mike either, but that doesn't mean that he shouldn't be in a position of power if it somehow helps the forums...and if not, who gives a shit

were talking about battleforums here guys

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
He exactly wasn't made president of the united states jesus. People cry too much about trivial things.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
i dont particularly like mike either, but that doesn't mean that he shouldn't be in a position of power if it somehow helps the forums...and if not, who gives a shit

were talking about battleforums here guys
Are you insane? THIS IS REAL LIFE!!

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
EDIT: Added a third option for those that don't agree at all (Wouldn't be a legit poll without it).
Power abuse.
you can trust the overactive dumb bitch blonde jenny to come up with new bitching fuck yeah!
I'm not blonde ATM.
/yawn.

edit; and for the record, when have I ever done anything on this site that was completely based on a 'temper tantrum' or me just randomly going off? Cause I sure as hell can't recall one instance, let alone the dozens you guys seem to think I have. The giving out Jimbo's password was carefully planned and executed at a certain time to maximize the amount of damage that happen, so that can't be considered something that I just randomly wanted to do.

Everything I've ever done, minus how I post, on this site has been carefully plotted and looked at from a dozen different angels. Don't lump me in with someone who has no idea what he's doing, or someone that's just going to snap one day and ruin all kinds of things. I'm not. Get over it. I'm a g-mod, if you don't like it, tuff titties. I've sure as shit shown my dedication to this site, and I've sure as shit not done one goddamn thing in the past two years that's show any sort of disdain or hatred towards the site. So seriously, it's about time you guys got over it.
So a carefully timed temper tantrum, that makes it any different and you did it when you could have the most damage done. How is this in your defense again..?

Lol, no. Our staff just have no idea what trolling really is. If I was gmod you would've been banned for trolling constantly. Especially during the last contest. Alls you did was trolled new members - a lot of you did but mostly you. That's obvious proof you don't want this site to succeed.

I think it's stupid to promote anyone to gmod or staff unless they have a idea or plan to kick start the forums. Right now we've got a bunch of pointless positions that would be effective if our staff didn't out number the active members now. Besides if Mike really is going to help the forums, laugh, then he could easily do it without power, especially GMOD power. But he was given Gmod powers for no reason.

I mean he always contradicted former staff of doing nothing, but what is he doing? Same shit. If he had a plan it'd already been enacted.

P.S.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Power abuse.

I'm not blonde ATM.

So a carefully timed temper tantrum, that makes it any different and you did it when you could have the most damage done. How is this in your defense again..?

Lol, no. Our staff just have no idea what trolling really is. If I was gmod you would've been banned for trolling constantly. Especially during the last contest. Alls you did was trolled new members - a lot of you did but mostly you. That's obvious proof you don't want this site to succeed.

But you're not, so you can't, so shut your whore mouth.

I think it's stupid to promote anyone to gmod or staff unless they have a idea or plan to kick start the forums. Right now we've got a bunch of pointless positions that would be effective if our staff didn't out number the active members now. Besides if Mike really is going to help the forums, laugh, then he could easily do it without power, especially GMOD power. But he was given Gmod powers for no reason.
Same goes for you and being Asylum Judicator. There's zero reason for you to be there, and you've done nothing but bitch about not having your judicator powers. But then again, who asked your your opinion when it came to the big boy decisions[/quote]

I mean he always contradicted former staff of doing nothing, but what is he doing? Same shit. If he had a plan it'd already been enacted.
Uhm, what? I've been a gmod for less than two days, I can't just magically be expected to fix BF and make everything right again.

I swear, it's like you're getting more and more dumb as the days go on. If you don't like it, you really don't have to post here. I'm sure a bunch of the posters would miss you, for all of three days. Then they'd get over it, seeings how you're only running around going "lol mike sucks i'm so much better than him!" everywhere now.

Get a life you cuntrag

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
werent you all dota lovers and shit what happened to the love

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
werent you all dota lovers and shit what happened to the love
I told jenny/chat that I shot up heroin and smoked it and I was suddenly the biggest piece of shit to ever grace the earth. That pretty much sums it up. But, she obviously has her own issues as she cited several things about me that she had a problem with and has continually had a problem with over the years. The heroin thing was the straw that broke the camels back, so to speak.

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
I told jenny/chat that I shot up heroin and smoked it and I was suddenly the biggest piece of shit to ever grace the earth. That pretty much sums it up. But, she obviously has her own issues as she cited several things about me that she had a problem with and has continually had a problem with over the years. The heroin thing was the straw that broke the camels back, so to speak.
its cool i shoot up and act like an asshole too<3

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
This thread is moot without the third option i added.
It's funny that Jenny is complaining about Power Abuse when she's ripping around editing titles posts and content to fit her little whims.

Status
Not open for further replies.