Persona 4 trailer

Discussion in 'Game Talk' started by dexterlablab1, Jul 8, 2012.

1. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1 Member!

If anyone here is a fighting game buff, and you love Arc System's games, then take a look at their fighting game based of the famed Persona rpg series

[video=youtube_share;esQXF9UGFw0]http://youtu.be/esQXF9UGFw0[/video]

2. Sugarhill

Sugarhill Member!

I most likely won't buy this one, but I did like the look of the game. I really liked the stages that they were fighting on. I have a Mortal Kombat game that I haven even started, so I really don't think fighting games are my thing. Thanks for the video, so I could make a decision a little more easily.

3. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1 Member!

Well, this game is VERY niche. You have to like either Guilty Gear or Blazblue to really come to grips with it. Not to mention you'd probably have to be a fan of the Persona RPG games as well.

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member!

Miami ,Florida
    I DO like Guilty Gear, so I'll likely pick this one up. It looks fun and ridiculous.

5. Bloomatic

Bloomatic Member!

Long ago I did not play a game of this style. When I was a kid I loved fighting games, but over the days I was losing interest. Anyway, I like games that have anime aesthetic, and this game seems to be of that class. It might be a chance to reconcile with fighting games and an opportunity. The presentation of the characters seem appealing.

6. micromachne

micromachne Member!

Ah, good old Persona 4 Arena. This game actually comes out next month. I'm debating on whether or not I should buy it at launch. It will be a solid game for sure. But this looks like the kind of game that will take a price dip in a month or two.