Perfect Dark.

Reaction score
Just wondering but has anybody beteen the chicago mission in under 2:30 minutes and gotten the cheat for the Phsicosis Gun. If anybody has, what does the Phsicosis Gun do.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i love that game so much <3 and yes, i love the laptop gun in taht stage w/ the bathrooms talls where u have to go in a door, then another door to get to the bathroom, i always put a laptop gun right there so when they open that first door SMACK!

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Facility, ahhh the old school levels...lmao still the best...

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Complex, all pistols, plus the crossbow in slow 5, 1v1... total test of manhood. Sweet battles.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Can't forget the cool slapping wars in Goldeneye, now that was a test of gheyness. Let's slap each other to death shall we?! :rolleyes

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Static said:
Complex, all pistols, plus the crossbow in slow 5, 1v1... total test of manhood. Sweet battles.
That's nothing. Try 1 on 1 in Grid with that and combat knives :). REAL test of manhood on how hard you can hack your friend.

Reaction score
I liked the multiplayer,playing your friends( killing them to no end ), the new, and great selection of weapons, like the new RC-P120, love that gun. It was just a good game overall.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Renzokuken said:
Can't forget the cool slapping wars in Goldeneye, now that was a test of gheyness. Let's slap each other to death shall we?! :rolleyes
Now its lets see how well we can bash each other to the death under confusing vision :D

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
ooo yeah the psn daggers that make u all drugged! i forgot about that >.< and yes. 1 v 1 v a shitload of AI droids > all...if only halo had that option...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Oh yeah, try facing Fistsims with Lasers and Knives in the slots. Too much zapping and damage :(. But they are so stupid, it doesnt mean you can watch your bot allies get pummeled to death realizing they are too blurred to see a thing :D.

Malcom Sex

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The best level is obviously area 52. I used to play that game so much, i could kill 7 dark sims at once. BEST GAME EVER

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Then watch them run into thier own teammates and send 1 or more unit to the boneyard!

Reaction score
What about the reaper. Mode 1, inacurrate gattling gun, mode 2, run up to someoene and mence them up into hamburger meat.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yet some morons dont consider crouching and firing at the targets when doing the Medals! Reaper is fun, but dont use it on slow motion, its really ****ed up.