Perfect Dark.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have been rockin this game for weeks now. I have had 2 64 systems in my dresser and just took them and out rebought Perfect Dark.

Getting high and playing this game is just fantastic. Me and my friend just rip the shit outta people. Crazy game.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Uh oh, RyanXWing will be here soon and he'll pwn us all with his l33t actions in Perfect Dark.

But i must say, it was a damn good game for N64. My personal favourite was the TurtleSim and getting all blurry when you punch someone or steal their weapon.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
I dont own anymore :(

But thats a damn fun game... I love going on solo-missions with unlimited ammo no reloads and all weapons, pop out the one gun uhh... RP-120 I think... and just plast away... Rapid fire rockets is cool too... I got the frames per second down to like 1... :-D

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Somebody play me @ pj64 netplay!1111

That game was god, second to the one and only goldeneye.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Perfect dark was much better then goldeneye. It was basically the same thing but better. Except that blurry punch effect. Hate it

Death_Noodle

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.noodledesigns.net
This game was soooo fun when it came out, i rember playing with friends and using the gun that can shoot through walls, i forgot its name, and i took everybody out sooo many times al by myself for like an hour, untill they found were i was hiding, fun times. I play it sometimes on emulation still though :).

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Samsara said:
Laptop gun whoring + Dragon bombing is sooooo much fun in multiplayer :D
Thats nothing. 6 Fistsims + 2 Allies + anyone else + Laptop Gun + Dragon bombings = fist fighting death where you're ****ed if you get punched.

As for the game, I got Perfect Dark Mode and most of the cheats. Including ALL infinite ammos (no reloads, w/ reloads, laptop sentry), Invincibility (easiest cheat ever), Hurricane Fists (go me ^_^), Super Shield, and my favorite Marquis of Queensbury Rules (^_^)

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Do they have cheats for the challenges??? I have been trying to beat them to unlock shit but i am stuck.

Lig a guing gligga gigga googa gwey oh go.

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
2?! My adress is.... :p

Perfect Dark is definitely one of my favorite shooting games.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Static said:
Do they have cheats for the challenges??? I have been trying to beat them to unlock shit but i am stuck.

Lig a guing gligga gigga googa gwey oh go.
I have mostly every challenge beat. I did unlock all the models, if you are referring to that.

Patrick_A

Boss D.J.
Reaction score
Perfect dark

Two friends and I can own DarkSims on multiplayer. Also on multyplayer I have gotten to Level1 Perfect by nerding it up on summer holidays. I think The Facility and the Grid are the best levels. Remote Mines + Laptop Gun + Golden Magnum + Sniper = Ultimate Arsenal. :shoot :dance

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
I liked the game, was very cool how one player could be the person doing missions and the other could be one of the bad guys.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
t.a.t.u97 said:
I liked the game, was very cool how one player could be the person doing missions and the other could be one of the bad guys.
Its the most origanal thing ive seen, even the part were your at the menu and you can just press b at live at a house and have elevators and everything? Pwnage..

RyanXWing said:
I dont own anymore :(

But thats a damn fun game... I love going on solo-missions with unlimited ammo no reloads and all weapons, pop out the one gun uhh... RP-120 I think... and just plast away... Rapid fire rockets is cool too... I got the frames per second down to like 1... :-D
Ive played the game over 1,934 hours, ive done everything with everything and all teh know hows, no one ive played at beaten me. =) I can even cheat in the cariiton insistue, were you goto the fireing ranges i got pissed off so i set up a lab top and shot the wood with out me doign a tihing, ( liek while shooting a rilfe) it has hax also i put abotu 1000 knives in the guy by the door, i just put the floaty box there and it held the door open, same with the roket laucher tirck, boy those were the days when i diden have anythign xept that game... =)

Patrick_A

Boss D.J.
Reaction score
A cool cheat in the carrington institute.
You get a floating crate from down in the hanger and you take it all the way up to the shooting range. Then you open the door to the shooting range, and very quickly, you dart through the door and put the crate in the door, preventing it from closing. This just allows a little bit of fun, grab a crossbow or some remore mines and just shoot at the workers outside the door. See how many bolts you can put in his head!

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Patric, thats what i said, and its hax ;) its being cheep [bold]NOT[/bold] Cheating..

FL4R3

Member!
Reaction score
i havent played that game in uhh... uhhh 4 years

Patrick_A

Boss D.J.
Reaction score
Ok, I didnt read your whole post. It may not be cheating but it is NOT eing cheap, i dont understand how it is cheap. Its fun though..