Penguin Spam The clientless SpamBot

Fr0z3N

Member!
Reaction score
Website
froznet.tk
Originally posted by PyroKid
When i try to log on, i think its right where its either checking the password or choosing a character, it disconnects me. then it tries to reconnect me but gives me an error like summit said.

also, in your next version try something like this when you reconnect:
winsock1.close
it makes a world of diference ;)
I already said next version will fix this, unfortunatly the source isnt at my dads house it's at my moms on my computer.

Fr0z3N

Member!
Reaction score
Website
froznet.tk
Is the chars name exact? for example acct name Fr0z3N char Decimals

did you put like
Username=Fr0z3N
Charname=decimals

I'm pretty sure the caps have to be perfect aswell as the charname

Fr0z3N

Member!
Reaction score
Website
froznet.tk
well I have got it working on all 3 of my computers, all with differents os's

Windows XP Home Ed
Windows Server 2003
Windows 98

falcon1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
here's the error msg i think most of us r getting
that happens when u click connect

EDIT:
i just tested all versions on the page and the very first one works, try it out, im testing the rest now

EDIT2: ok i have just confirmed that ALL versions work except for the latest, 0.30, must just be a programmin bug
try 0.29

however, i cannt get the whole master thing to work

Master=Flazer*daflaze
2Master=bigzMF*daflazeMF
Trigger=say i am boss

thats what i have it as, both names and accounts are correct, and i go in the same channel as the bot and type "i am boss" and nothing happens...

o and btw, good job man, its very well done (Except for ur goddamn advertisment, lol jp)

a possible addition to future version would maybe be channel scrolling like from LoD Trading USWest-1 to LoD Trading USWest-5 type of thing, otherwise, i think its great

Extremeblizz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
there's a much better clientless bot out, guess he released it when he saw the program he has is not the only one in the market, he said hey lets release it and get some credit, nothing will need it now that they have the better bot.
here's the post on blizzhackers:
I just thought that I would let everyone who wants is interested in spamming know what there is an alternative to a spam bot that uses the Diablo II client. ZoBot is a clientless spam bot (though it also has features for channel moderation and general chat). I can spam in up to 30 assigned channels. You don't way something like "LOD-USEast-USA-" and then say "1 to 30". You assign each individual channel so you can do different areas of the Battle.net. Everything is saved in an INI file but you don't need to edit that yourself. ZoBot does that for you.

It currently supports Diablo II, Diablo II: LoD, Starcraft, Starcraft: Broodwar, Warcraft II, and Warcraft III (though it is more designed for Diablo II and LoD).

Here is a screenshot:

You can find it and more information about it at:
http://ZoBot.pagemac.com/ <--No popups but harder to remember the URL.
and
http://www.ZoBot.tk/ <--One popup but easier to remember the URL.

Cheers!

-Alex

EDIT: Oh yeah, it is obviously free.

Fr0z3N

Member!
Reaction score
Website
froznet.tk
Extremeblizz Please **** off and do not advertise other bots in my topic. The newest version v1.0.31 fixed ALL Reconnecting errors. Also the trigger must be 1 character liek . or - or `

Fr0z3N

Member!
Reaction score
Website
froznet.tk
Also the advertisement is to keep the bot online while its just sitting there doing nothing.

falcon1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
@ frozen -> so for the trigger all u need is "-" and thats it? i still aint getting it

and neone wanna scan that zobot...

Fr0z3N

Member!
Reaction score
Website
froznet.tk
For the trigger it cannot be more the 1 letter for example

a or 1 or ` or ) or . or > or ? it can be ANYTHING 1 letter long even ÿ¤¨¿....... etc

AlexM

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ZoBot.net
Hey...
Just thought I would come in and say that Penguin Spam works great. Nice program, reletively easy to use...still a few things could definitely made easier. Its simplistic design is what makes it nice to use. With ZoBot, there is a lot of substance, a lot to look at. That can be a tad overwealming at times because there are just so many buttons and stuff. Of course, I suggest giving both a shot.

BTW, I created ZoBot ;) .

-Alex

Fr0z3N

Member!
Reaction score
Website
froznet.tk
My exe is only like 50kb which I thought was nice. ZoBot is about 1MB which maybe a bit big for a Spambot. Future plans for PenguinSpam may be adding multipul channels instead of one and many more options.. I dunno I'm hoping on ppl suggesting things and me adding them

Saix

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well at least people can get zobot to work :) i cant really say as much for your spambot

heh, btw, 10 bucks says that AlexM is also Fr0z3N
notice he replied 3 minutes after AlexM posted which looks just about enough time to right that reply, someone care to check ip's?
not really a big deal or anything i just dont see why frozen would imitate the creator of zobot.

Extremeblizz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i can never get any of these bots to work. i keep getting disconnected, an i didn't even reach the bot in bnet stage.
this suxs my socks.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
both zobot and penguin spam dont work for me, im gonna stick with Ryeguy457's autoit spambot in my modified version :p

Fr0z3N

Member!
Reaction score
Website
froznet.tk
Originally posted by Saix

10 bucks says that AlexM is also Fr0z3N
notice he replied 3 minutes after AlexM posted which looks just about enough time to right that reply, someone care to check ip's?
not really a big deal or anything i just dont see why frozen would imitate the creator of zobot.
Me and Alex were talking on aim and he told me he just posted a reply so I went to read it. Me and Alex know and help eachother on different things.

v1.0.31 is out and It should fix all the reconnect problems

www.froznet.dns2go.com/ps/

Koff

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The whole idea of clientless spambot rocks!
Im using zobot and its working great.

But all users should remember this...in cleanslatebox is always risk of cdkeystealer.Hehe im advertising my site with zobot and already got pair of keys.