setspam jo sets spam to jo
savespam save jo to ini file

Get it at www.froznet.dns2go.com/ps/

drastik

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you cant really since he made it theres risk he can have hidden things going on in his prog like stealing ur acct and pass keyloging etc.... also sum programs run commands on ur comp if u try to hex it soo na mean its hard to say if its clean or not

im not saying it isnt clean just use it at ur own risk dont blame the mods if ur accnt and comp is gets messed up

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well, i checked the import table with 2 different programs and it seems clean. after starting it i checked all locations in which a program would register itself to start with system startup, nothing found. it also didnt start new threads/processes and it didnt create connections in any way. it didnt wokr for me thou, a bunch of ocx files is missing and i cant even find them on the net ><. you ppl should wait for summits post, maybe its working on his comp if he got the guts to start it lol

_Ace

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, it seems that u didnt notice that the ocx are in the download page. I didnt test the program bcos it tells you to configure the ini file. AND THE INI FILE ASKS FOR YOUR ACC AND PASS. So as the program is made om vb it maybe emails the acc and pass somewhere and blam, account stolen. So i recomend to dont use it :)
Shit summit, you were faster :p but not smarter haha :)

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if that prog comes with a bunch of ocx files i want them installed when starting the prog ><
btw the ocx files could be infected too, wait theyre not as it look like

PyroKid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i know that i am a visual basic programmer lol.
anyway i sniffed the packets and nothing bad as sent, when i typed an invalid account it says account doesnt exist and it created it but when it tried to login under that account it got disconnected.
ill try including the ocx into a visual basic program that i make and see what happens

yo Frozen, it looks like you got your password hashing code wrong :(

EDIT: I just included the ocx in my visual basic and it is totally legit in all the functions. but the problem is it crashes when it tries to log in. btw the ocx is written by a guy named CupHead :p

shako

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hehe Ill pass on this 1 but its cool program
just wondering do u need to have diablo 2 installed for it to run?
cause im thinking just using an old comp just for spamming

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"just wondering do u need to have diablo 2 installed for it to run? "
no, its clientless

Fr0z3N

Member!
Reaction score
Website
froznet.tk
Post screen shots of your errors or explain them really well for me to help you with them.

If you don't trust it, don't use it.

This is the reason I barley realese any of my programs. ppl don't give a **** how much work you put into it and in the end they probly won't even use it. I released this program to help ppl spam there site, trade and w/e they wanna do.

It will create an account, Not a character. You need a character on the account for it to use to log on.

Another thing, If you don't trust it on your "main" acct make something like jos-spammer with a pass of 123469.

I offer support for this since it's mine I will add any suggestions and I will help with any errors and work to improve them, for all you ppl that don't pay attention, if you don't have any of the files under neededfiles at the site then download it and put it in the folder. If you continue to have errors with a neededfile go into Start > Run > regsvr32 "C:\DEsktop\PS\cleanslatebot2.ocx" or w/e, this method only works with ocx's please post any further conserns/suggestions

Fr0z3N

Member!
Reaction score
Website
froznet.tk
Originally posted by TheSummit

1. The password I put in the config file is correct I double and tripple chacked it. But when I start your prog and connect it says that the pw is wrong and tries to reconnect again.

2. Every second start gives me an error-box with the following:
Run-Time Error '40020'
Invalid operation at current state.

3:
Code:
Master=charname*usrname
2Master=charname*usrname
Trigger=
What to edit in this part.
1: Cannot be ACSII for some reason it doesnt read ascii properly, try using somelike like j34jkks3sxgg

2: Error by me I'll have that fixed.

3: for example my main acct is Fr0z3N and my sorc's name is Decimals and I have the account (2xX)][)eMoN and the char named GotLaid so I would put

Master=Decimals*Fr0z3N
2Master=GotLaid*(2xX)][)eMoN
Trigger=-

thus putting those accts and those chars in full control (all the commands) with the trigger - for example

-say my acct is Fr0z3N and my charname is Decimals

PyroKid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
When i try to log on, i think its right where its either checking the password or choosing a character, it disconnects me. then it tries to reconnect me but gives me an error like summit said.

also, in your next version try something like this when you reconnect:
winsock1.close
it makes a world of diference ;)

kevheesh

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Nice program, you dont mind if i rip it form you and sell it on ebay for jacked up prices do you =p

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
lol I bet he does...

btw: If u guys ever get this to work I'll definetly use it GJ!