Pc vs xBox Halo.

weiner_hat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i played both and i would say pc over all is better.

pc is good with the controls b/c you can make them fit your own brain than actuly having to somewhat think on the controler. pc has great graphics depending on the computer your using but mine are probly close to the xbox one. i dont know if xbox has this option but i use some headphones to hear better so i can hear tings happening all round me.

and about those dells at school, you arnt close to great, they are bad, so bad that they will take 2 minutes to open up photoshop. so bad it will take 1 minute to open up windows media player. and they only reason why it could take halo,daiblo2, and sc; is b/c of the connection they have, which is T1 or higher. which this make up for the shitty ass graphics and ram on those computers.

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
=/ It takes like 5 minutes to open photoshop on my comp and sadly its like 3 times better =/ Most schools (im guessing based on the 4 high schools ive been too) have p1 and p2's, then mac's.

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
I love my PC. 2.0gHz P4 (soon to be 3.0gHz P4, old processor is going into our old PC), geForce 4 MX 420 64mb. graphics, 256 RAM (soon to be 512mb RAM), 6 USB ports, a very crapy sound card soon to be a SoundBalster Audigy 2, 55.5 gig of memory... Ya, my computer beets yours! Fast so Halo runs VERY well on my PC. Did I mention cable internet?

Xbox: un-upgradeable, samll hard drive (8 gig), P3, slow as hell...

My point stated, PC beets any game system.

Damouse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
XBOX RULZ!!! you soo 2 can snipe!!! you play stalker and stand REALLY still, and get a view on their head B4 you zoom

T

thebubonic_plague

i think pc. though both have their plusses and minuses. in x box previosly mentioned you cant say ah shit i lagged because my pc sux but in x box i P is so ezzzzzzzzzzz in pc it is well harder but still pretty ez.... and they messed with the weapons on pc now the pistol trumps all just fire rapidly with semi auto its like firing it on full auto only acurate!

ApocalypseCOW

Member!
Reaction score
i like pc controls are better and i have more accuracy cuz i can steady a mouse better then a joystick. also better graphics on pc.(yes i finally fixed my halo for pc problem)

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what about being able to chat on PC?

ApocalypseCOW

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by SephirothX89
what about being able to chat on PC?
thats one of the most important parts!

Originally posted by Lord Hishado
I love my PC. 2.0gHz P4 (soon to be 3.0gHz P4, old processor is going into our old PC), geForce 4 MX 420 64mb. graphics, 256 RAM (soon to be 512mb RAM), 6 USB ports, a very crapy sound card soon to be a SoundBalster Audigy 2, 55.5 gig of memory... Ya, my computer beets yours! Fast so Halo runs VERY well on my PC. Did I mention cable internet?
naw ur comp dont beat mine only in memory and GHz
1 gig ram ddr 266MHz
radeon 9600 pro 128 mb ddr
atholon 2000+ 1.6 GHz
soundblaster live! with surround sound speakers 60wAtts
and u keep saying "soon" well lets say everything on my comp gonna be doubled except ram. :shoot .

fuzzo

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think Halo PC, because its easy to play online, unlike Xbox Halo, with Halo PC you dont have to go through all the things to play halo online, unlike Xbox Halo, also Halo PC is much easier do mod then Xbox Halo, because on you need a modchip and of that to just to mod Xbox Halo. On Halo PC you just need a hex editor or some of the tools that i have to make it quite easy!