Patch 3.1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
WoW -> Patch Notes -> Current Patch Notes

Well the only good thing about this patch is the equipment manager. They nerfed warriors again :( Juggernaut only increases the next slam or MS critical strike chance by 25%, down from 100%. Juggernaut wasn't overpowered and i feel this nerf is just unwarranted.

Fuck it's tough being a warrior.

EDIT: And they nerfed the Glyph of Rapid Charge, from being a 20% reduction on the cooldown of charge, it's now only 7%. It's not even fucking useful anymore. Fucking pvp, it's nerfing the shit out of my class.

EDIT2: I just tested out the equipment manager. And wow am i disappointed. Not only does it not do half the stuff outfitter does, it's really annoying to set up new gear. There's no new bar that you can resize and put anywhere on the screen, there's no switching of titles or showing cloaks/helms when you change sets either. This new equip manager is really bad, just stick to outfitter guys.

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
Aaaah, the plight of random warrior nerfing.

:(

jefforclol

BF Public Relations
Reaction score
going from 100 percent to 25 rlly isent that bad, warriors have went threw worse. 100 would be fine if you could not charge in combat but with the charging in combat and 25 percent more crit on a normal warriors crit and its probably going to be critting most of the time.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Well for me my crit is at something like 65% when i charge, but it really fucking blows when it doesn't crit. And that's in PvE gear, in my PvP gear i lose like 10% crit =/ I hate how this games talents and tweaks are purely built around PvP, it's just fucking up PvE sometimes.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Ya this equip manager is kind of annoying..think I'm going to download outfitter @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.