Patch 1.10

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well the patch was released and everyone already started spamming like **** and i voided a bunch of threds so ill sleep now and the problem is that while me, and probably summit and oneyed too as theyre european will sleep the kids in usa and everything will get out of school, read that the patch came out and spam a CRAPLOAD! so maybe we should take a bunch of forums down, prefeaibly bnet hacking or give 2-day temp bans to users who post 1.10 crap in bnet hacking. i also made a fast stick but i couldnt find a good heading so i dont know it it will help. thats just an idea but i think i read that you planned on doing that for warcraft too when the patch came/comes, whatever

and someone should edit zakus announcement cos he made a typo and now it says that 1.10 threads are allowed in bnet hacking :(

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
thast a lot of stikies

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
look , bf set a new online users record. :)

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
and we seem to be beating our own record every few minutes.
There are tons of people in the discussion of diablo and bnet hacking. Wish SC was that pop.

X

xjMaN88lx

alot of people in there.. most ive ever seen... just wanna say one thing to all u diablo`ers

after 1.10 came out like an hour later there was a realm down... u know why? bet u guys dont... well in hell meph when u went to meph DIABLO would be standing right there.. i thought it was part of the game.. apparently not. should have gotten a screenshot of me running away from meph, council, and diablo

the game is rely hard now i think they shouldnt have made it that hard

i feel bad for the diablo forum mods haha lota work to do

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
The patch was released? Holy shit, I need to reinstall! AGGHHH PANIC!

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Chit-Chat is in flames! RIOT!!! 1.10! 1.10! 1.10!

Zaku

Reaction score
Well I just got unbanned, but I'll now edit my annoucement.

Had Crooked temp ban me for the night for I could type up a paper for school. Bf is a distraction for me.

X

xjMaN88lx

haha have to try that some time if i ever have a report ill consider asking

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Can we puleez close them?

The fact that i am completely addicted to d2 right now, really doesn't help the spam cleaning...

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Excuse me for interfering but:

a. Closing down the forums the day the new patch is out sounds like closing down your gift shop on christmas.

b. I understand why general threads about the patch are moved from B-NetHacking but I dont understand why the Void is full of threads that belong to the D2 Discussion, the Newbies section, the Strategies etc.

The fact that mods are busy is not an excuse for just dropping everything in the Void. You can split them, clear them and move them to where they really belong.
([cough]Tweak[/cough]:D

Here is some random sampling:

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47956

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47911

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47892

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47474

Sicloan

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Originally posted by TwEaK
Can we puleez close them?

The fact that i am completely addicted to d2 right now, really doesn't help the spam cleaning...
this is why he isnt moving / splitting and so forth.... d2 is not a game, its a lifestyle. once you start playing, you can never stop. and once you start making money off the game.. well let just say you should check my sig for a link :D im addicted to, the patch is awsome but im only lvl 4 on uswest lod xpac ladder :D