Paladin Teir 5 Changed!

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Dude, I don't care what anyone says. I'll get my Skullcrusher Pally to lvl 60 and get him that full set, just beause it really is completely badass. He's a paladin for ****s sake. A keeper of the holy ways. He whouldn't be all dark and scary. He should be bright and illuminating.

That set, is badass.

spikeman488

Member!
Reaction score
Dude, I don't care what anyone says. I'll get my Skullcrusher Pally to lvl 60 and get him that full set, just beause it really is completely badass. He's a paladin for ****s sake. A keeper of the holy ways. He whouldn't be all dark and scary. He should be bright and illuminating.

That set, is badass.
u need to be 70......and the set is gay. i liked the white one fanatik posted

http://www.worldofraids.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1264&sid=ce1bd22890d8755cc71bf919e61cb10b

scroll down a bit.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score

The above pictures are both testaments to how ****ing gay Undead and Troll races look in any gear. They make that badass set look so ****ing un-proportional i think i might throw up.

V

Valkor

i disagree, just undead look crappy w/o a tabard, and in that particular warrior helmet, for example, take a look at this, its same set with a tabard, and helmet hidden, and looks 100x better

static.

filefront.com/images/

personal/r/Raigark/96831/kmmjqrgdpx.jpg

(you have to connect them, because your forums will not allow me to post a link apparently)

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Well, Taurens look like crap to me, but they are the only class on horde side =/