Packet time

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i knowo this is noobish but i cant get d2 to start in diablo mode, wtf i do wot the dude tells me to, and i get this error:
the path is not valid

or something to that logic

neway im supposed to edit the target in the shortcut, and just put -w at the end of it right? cause thats what i did

cow|woc

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think I'm getting somewhere ... though, i think there's more to do for the receive packets...mmm...

cow|woc

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this is hard ... i've been trying for an hour now, but i can't seem to get the soj to drop... also keep getting C/I.
is it working for any of u yet? Savage?

cow|woc

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
3 weeks and only 1 soj ... thats not really reliable.
I've always made sure I have enough gold in stash, but only the golds drop, never the soj ...

mmm... i'll keep trying !! :D

byzard

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
help

hio all...
i have 1 error... when i try to open loader.. i have error " unabled to find patch location" ... know what happend?

MackTheTempest

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Why do you have to put diabloII in a floating window to work this? I've only been playing with it for arround half hour and testing out different commands and reading threads, but im sitll not sure why u want seperate window~ save time from alt f4 ?

turok

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
u can download the trade hack from http://skull.gamersrus.com it works and there is a perm dupe method this is how:
The temp-perm methods will only allow you to keep your dupes for THAT game (that you did the temp-perm in). You MUST repeat every game where someone MAY possess the same dupe as you, in order for your dupes to never disappear.

If you have any questions/comments, PM me.

The Temp Perm Methods:

First Method (safest)
1.) Open a trade window with anyone who DOES NOT have any of the same dupes you are trying to perm.
2.) Put your duped item(s) you want to perm in the trade window.
3.) Save+Exit immediately after, before anybody else who has a possibility of having one of the same dupes as you leaves.
4.) The above will work everytime, just don't forget to do it every game to be safe.

Second Method (bit more risky)
*Make SURE you have a LOT of gold before you do this, and the NPC you are selling your dupe(s) to has space in their inventory.
1.) Go into a trade or trade/repair window with any NPC (Charsi/Akara for example) and sell your duped item(s).
2.) Buy it back
3.) Save+Exit the game immediately after, before anybody else who possibly has the same dupe(s) as you can leave.

*You might wonder why you would want the 2nd method... Well here's an Example Scenario:
You and a friend were in a game transferring. You had an .08 Arkaine's and so did your friend who saved+exited and said "thanks for the transfer, I gotta go." You are stuck there.. If you save+exit you lose your Valor. You look @ your friend list, nobody is on, you call your friend, he's not home... It's a private game, so nobody else can join. Wait a second! You know how to temp-perm without having a 2nd person to do it with! Dilemma Solved.

*How the methods keep the dupes from deleting (very basic explanation):

Both methods outlined above will cause the item ID to go up by ONE, temporarily, and will be reset to their actual ID as soon as you join your next game. The dupe scanner works by detecting two of the exact same item ID's in the same game, and deleting the last one that saves+exits the game with the same ID. If you change the ID by one temporarily through the methods above, the dupe scanner doesn't see your item as being a dupe, or the person who might've left before you, if they had the same dupe(s).

If you want to see how it works, you can use d2hackit, and sniff the packets of the item ID before you do a temp-perm method, and after. The last # will go up by one. (Example: Your 08 gaze's ID was: 04 00 02 03, after a temp perm it will change to:
04 00 02 04, and the next game you join, it will be 04 00 02 03 again.

Tips to remember about the dupe scanner (what items can't delete)

Currently in the 1.09d patch, the following items are NOT being detected by the dupe scanner, thus cannot be deleted, and do NOT need to be permed:

Any NON-MAGICAL item. This includes socketed items without another mod (ie, not jeweler's or of the whale, etc.). Most ed/ias and ed/max armors are non-magical, and will NOT be picked up by the dupe scanner.

Any RUNE WORD or ITH item. These are considered as non-magical items by the dupe scanner.

*IMPORTANT NOTE: DO NOT TRY AND SELL ANY RUNE-WORD TO AN NPC, AS YOU CANNOT BUY THEM BACK, REGARDLESS IF THEY HAVE ROOM OR NOT.

Any pre 1.08 (classic items). This includes most (99%) of SOJS, Godly Rares (like Corruption Grips, Raven Spirals, Soul Spurs, Rune Slippers, Soul Shanks, etc.).

Rumors
1.) Despite what anybody tells you, the dupe scanner DOES detect duped items on a merc and will delete them, even if the merc is dead.

2.) Personalizing/Socketing an item will NOT have any affect on the dupe scanner deleting/not deleting the item.

I hope this helps some of you who were unclear on how the dupe scanner works or temp-perming.

add turok342@hotmail.com to chat with me!!!!!!!! BTW Iam A hacker!!!!!

thENIGMAN

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
WOW old one

an old topic that i would like (very very much) someone to revive !
i know something about packets and how to sniff/send n bind them but i don't get the real point of how is it make .. try explaining in lamer terms like " u should sniff the gold packet than shove it deep deep up u'r behind" that was an example (sorry for bad language) but still i meant it try to explain what u need to do
don't write it fully just in wards not the whole .bind 627345765 etc...

thanks