Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
***I will resume with when I get back***
----------------------------------------------

Packet Time

Now most of you have wondered and wondered "What the hell do I do with that packet list?" or "Where can I get a good packet sniffer for diablo?' or "How do I start hacking with D2?"

Well hopefully this little packet tutorial will help you with all your problems with understanding packets.

1. You will need to download these files I have attached. They contian D2hackit 0.62 (newest version on this time) and Snuff (packet sniffer) I may add more modules just to waste Skuzzy's Bandwith (j/k)

2.Once you download those files extract the zip and put it somewhere you can reach it.

3.Load up D2 in windowed mode. (To load up d2 in windowed mode you need to edit the diablo to shortcut and add -w to the target. ex: "C:\Program Files\Diablo II\Diablo II.exe" -w

4.Make a game and click the Loader in the d2hackit file.

5. Now lets get familar with the d2hackit.
D2hack it now the main item used in d2hacking.
Commands
===========================
.load - Loads a module (ie. Snuff) [.load snuff]
.loadgroup - Loads a group of modules that are specified in the d2hackit.ini [.loadgroup pvp]
.list - Shows Loaded modules
.unload - unloads specified module [.unload snuff]
.version - Shows the version of d2hackit
.credits - Shows who helped made d2hackit
.set - Sets verbose (extra debug info)
.send - Sends a packet [.send 500100000001000000]<-- will drop 1 pile of 1 gold in a game you created
.receive - Will recieve a packet (client side) [.receive (packet here)]
.say - Will say a message. Like pressing enter but if add $$[1 thru 9] it will add color to the text. [.say $$3Hello] <--- Hello in blue
.overhead
.repeat
.crash
.click
.delay
.disconnectchat
.saveandexit
.<command here> help
.<module name here> help

ShadowWarlock

Member!
Reaction score
So if this is the packet to drop one gold 500100000001000000 what is the packet to drop one soj?

lol yes i know a dumb question
im probeblt not gonna be told of course
and dont call me a n00b i might not know hot to hack
but i learn fast, i dont ask stupid questions.
im niether l33t nor n00b so what am i
im an avg person trying to find out how use hack bnet

oh an yes i do know you can make soj's drop i had a d2hackit program to do it but he programed it so u could just make them and not pick em up

so it aint a stupid question aight

ShadowWarlock

Member!
Reaction score
well before a i get abused by other people i will corect myself it is a stupid question... obviously patched.

but seriously i want to learn how you make certain stuff dont ask what becasue if i say what use are gonna obviously say no to it

all i wanna do is learn at one stage use where n00bs to and use lernt from somebody and in some circumstances i believe use lernt or some lernt by them selves

all im asking is to be taught my email is poida64@hotmail.com if you wanna help me out, if not ill be fine and eventually learn

pat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
to my knowledge, you can't just make stuff. You can dupe it, steal it, etc. If you could make things, their wouldn't be so much purpose to closed bnet.

pat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
or if you're more of a science person, you could apply the conservation laws.

BlitzMonkey182

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well think of iths, before it was patched, u could make iths using d2hackit could u not?u used a runeword and made a new runeword(ith)thats sumthing into sumthing

ShadowWarlock

Member!
Reaction score
so is anyone willing to show me exactly how use do all these impresive things with packets

i would really like to learn please email me on poida64@hotmail.com

also i would like to correct one thing why do use insist and calling what use do hacking? are people use sub7 or keyloogers hackers? no thier not. All your doing is cracking a code. if use were truly able to have bnet dont use think someone would have a shorcut for lvling? like goto straigh to 99. and yes i know it can be done on open bnet

BlitzMonkey182

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
cracking a code, not really.thats called hacking directly into sumthing. exp. keylogger is on computer, u log into d2, it sends acc and pw to email adress

pat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
-yes you can make something into something else in this game (horadric cube)

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes but you put htings in the cube and you get something, not just hit transmute and get something.

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
what the hell are packets and does d2hackit work for lod 1.09?

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am getting to that. When I got more free time I will resume this. Right now I have little time to play d2 and dish out the writing. Dec 1 is my next free day.