P~Ur Favorit Toss Strat?

Mundus18

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ur Favorit Toss Strat?

I still think that by far.. goon rush and late carrier with ob is the best strat :p.. really it kicks terrans ass at the bigining of game.. and if zerg is pissing u of just and in a few High Temps. :D doesnt get any better then Toss

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
depends on my mood....
1.) go for a cannon rush, then go carriers
2.) goons, high temp, dt, reaver (7:1:2:1 ratio)

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i like to do an early zealot rush followed by about 30 goons with observers and in late game i make about 5 arbiters *it costs alot but its worth it* and research recall....i tink your imagination can fill in the rest

POOP15

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
:cool: my strat is 24 goons, 24 dark templars, 6 reavers and 6 arbs. I then recal near minerals of opponent.

that is all

Terran:shoot

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
Zealot rush consisting of 4 - 6 Zealots. Follow this by a mix of Zealots and Dragoons having a bit more Zealots than Dragoons. Later, always pumping Dragoons with full upgrades and range with a few Zealots for Tanks/Sacrifice. If I am feeling good/lucky, I will play around with Disruption Web from the Corsair and all of the Arbiter's abilities.

Spirit-Reaper

Reaction score
I think the best is ya get defense and a lot of units (for money map) then take over remaining bases (if u need) and build lots of coasars and reavers and some detectors

(if u have an allie take over his (her) race with DT)

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
pvt: speed zeals, goons, shuttles. Late game carriers.
pvz:pressure zerg with lots rushes, archons/temps for mutas, reavers/temps for hydra/lurks and zeal/archons/temps for ultra/lings(although I hope I can keep zerg from making it that far)Some corsairs are nice, too.
pvp: zeals, goons, temps, dts, reavers.

~Xen~

Member!
Reaction score
i will normaly... put 3 rows of cannons and a solid wall of pylons all the way around my base and send out carriers.. or ile leave a space and send out archons a good strat is to make lots of probes and jest get lots of resorces then buld build build but i like walling and sending out carriers it works for me

if you want my rushing strat its makeing tons of probs and gateways and massing zelots w/ enhanced legs and if possable shields ammor and weapons

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Man...what is with these toss players cannoning themselves in on fastest???? they have absoloutly no sign of intelligence whatsoever....

Neways...back on topic...

Fastest map:
PvT go DT/HT/zeal (speed)..ur only hope against marines and medics
PvZ zeal/goon/obs
PvP goon rush

Non-money maps:
PvT Goon rush and ground force until late game..get carriers if needed then
PvZ zeals (speed)/archon/temp/goons/obs
PvP zeals/goons/reavers/temp/obs

Damouse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
man, whats this shit bout "temps?". (coughTEMPSSUCKHYDRAcough). If ur havin trouble w/ lurks, why the helll do ya think they made obs?!? And, not to dis archs, but i never use them. Just, to energy consuming. Reavers, or, sairs' disruption web REALLY kill hydras. Or, just freakin' pop 'em w/ z-lots, hydras armor SUX!
lol of course, if ur playin a GOOD zerg dude, u may not live to even c his hydras.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
PvT: DT rush
Pvp: Some sort of combo with an arbitar
PVz: same for PvP

G

Gravey

on maps like fastest and zc i use up all my space for gateways and blow them to pieces with goons. and for defence all i do is put a couple cannons around my nexus and between my pylons

like this PCPCPCPCPCP
G G G G G G G

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Damouse
man, whats this shit bout "temps?". (coughTEMPSSUCKHYDRAcough). If ur havin trouble w/ lurks, why the helll do ya think they made obs?!? And, not to dis archs, but i never use them. Just, to energy consuming. Reavers, or, sairs' disruption web REALLY kill hydras. Or, just freakin' pop 'em w/ z-lots, hydras armor SUX!
lol of course, if ur playin a GOOD zerg dude, u may not live to even c his hydras.
no... high templars can psi storm a zerg army and kill/wound a nice chunk of it. id like to see one zealot with that much power. observers are nice, but temps are nicer.

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Gravey
on maps like fastest and zc i use up all my space for gateways and blow them to pieces with goons. and for defence all i do is put a couple cannons around my nexus and between my pylons

like this PCPCPCPCPCP
G G G G G G G
Can someone PLZ explain to me...WHY THE HELL DO TOSS GO MASSIVE GATEWAY/CANNON ON FASTEST MAP?

you don't need that many gates, or cannons for that matter..

Induhvidual_1

Reaction score
Originally posted by Tiger_shark
Can someone PLZ explain to me...WHY THE HELL DO TOSS GO MASSIVE GATEWAY/CANNON ON FASTEST MAP?

Well i guess the more gates, the more units u can make and faster too. cannons are jus for a lil D and detecting, but if you fill almost every inch of ur base with cannons, then i dunno, it is kinda useless... but it can defend against overlord, shuttle, dropship dropping.

plus its a money map, u got tons of money, why not spend it???

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tiger_shark

Because the other players also mass, and you keep losing units, and so you can make more again...

Eh, I've played one game once, with Terran, and massed some whole 6 barracks and 4 factories :D

And won ;)

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by TrongaMonga
Eh, I've played one game once, with Terran, and massed some whole 6 barracks and 4 factories :D
u massed with buildings? im lost :(