P~ Trouble against Terran

war3man

Premium Member
Reaction score
im having alot of trouble with terran players... they r madd annoying.. they block the entrance with barrack and suply depots and they start making turret like crazy then they start getting bcs and nukes(sumtimes).. im a protoss player and i usally go zealots dragoons corsairs and arbirter all upgrades and specail abilities.. is there a way on stopping the bcs?

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Tech straight to dragoons and observers vs terran. Scout there base as well as you can with your scout probe until you gets obs in their base. Harass their wall-in with with your first 2-3 goons until they defend with tanks. The mu is just a counter game for the toss so as long as you have obs in their base checking for how many facs he has and what units he's throwing at you, you can just counter. Expand, macro, flank his push, blah blah. If you're playing this correctly and he goes BCs or nukes, then he's either retarded or just plain stupid. Laugh at him and get goons/stormmers. Hell, carriers counter BCs if you attack while staying out of range.(get attack ups for your carrs) If he's going nukes then, again, laugh at him because you should see it coming. Have more bases than him if you want to secure your victory. arbiters work fine also against BCs.

Open with 1 gate with goons then get robo and observatory.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
by the sound of it, i say you're playing lsot temple, so make reavers to destory the front then send in your army. grab a few ht to storm his bc if that happens or maybe make DA to use feedback

aphextwin

Reaction score
i just robo........ its the eziest way against terran but very risky

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Going robo isn't risky at all. Quite the contrary. Shuttles and observers are extremely useful.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Very actually, I'm sure he's talking about the tech time. The Terran could have many more numbers by then.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Numbers of what?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I think he means overall.

I wouldn't go Robo, i used to. I prefer your strategy Phoenix, straight for Goons + Observers and keep pumping out Goons while maxing on attrition and teching slowly.