P~I play too defensively.

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
1. I wasn't the one who started this arguement.
2. Fine, you can jump on the boat with amrtin77 as prick of the week, k?
3. sairs own wraiths ridiculously hard. all it takes is about 4-6 sairs helping carrs and your wraiths are history.
4. I'm not even gonna bother rebuting EMP as I've discussed it a million times how that's a crappy counter. I laugh at EMP because it's soooooooooooooooooooo easy to dodge. Assuming I get careless and get hit by it, I just hit-and-run, anyway as I normally do with carrs so EMP wouldn't help you, anyway.
5. If you go gols, again I'll laugh at you because it's soooooooooooo easy to outmicro/manuver those. And I'm no where near ZelotITO's level. It's all about the micro.

Believe what you want but, late game carrs/arbs is fine as a late game strat. It's not like higher-level tosses would take comments like yours or amrtin77's seriously, anyway. NOTHING that terran has really works great against carriers. One might say that carrs are one of the BEST units toss has against terran.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
If this argument between you three continues, i'm closing this. Keep it clean OK?

And i'd have to agree with Phoenix whole-heartedly on this one though.
If you watch the Andriode vs ZelotITO, it's easy to tell how cost-effective Carriers are. They won Zelot the game didn't they?

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes, Carriers can outmicro goliaths. A lot of people in pubs like to go straight out carriers....even in non-money maps. But they aren't all that cost efficient and are very useful late-game. It is easily the best late-game unit that Protoss has against Terran.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
I guess no one has really used carriers against me succesfully, usally I cloak my wraiths and take them out. So carriers are only cost efficent if you are good at microing, so its more of an expert's weapon, I dont think we have too many experts around here...

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The thing about wraiths is that if I know you have them via scouting then I'd just bring more obs + 4-6 sairs to accompany the carriers. The only time wraiths would work if you catch them off-guard or something. There's a counter for EVERY terran counter.;)

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Thus there is a counter for every toss counter, or the game would be unbalanced.

Anyways BOT LOL:

The ket thing to not being defensive is.. attacking, duh. thats what I do and I do better. just attack often enough to do something, and be preparing your finishing attack