P~Gave up Terran, hello Toss!

Hydralisk591

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Gave up Terran, hello Toss!

Alright, I suck with Terran. I can't seem to think of any strategies so I moved on to Protoss. I posted a replay. It was an island map, and I must say, I did pretty damn good. I made 4 Carriers, 6 Corsairs, 10 DTS, 3 HT, 2 Reavers, 4 Goons, and atleast 6 Zealot, all fully upgraded. I distracted the comp by sending in Carriers first, then when they were busy attacking them, I send in my Shuttles full of units to attack them. This whipped them out in 1 minute. Just watch the replay and post your replies.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
It's a computer...Wow, you must feel good. Going up against a computer is retarded, expecially on island maps, because they tend to either a: attack 3-4 times then stop, or b: never attack at all, and just gather minerals while dicking around at there base.

Damouse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
extremly tru. dont get too ****y hydra. try going melee against seven comps in a map w/ large bases, or go up against human. killing a comp in island aint a thing to b proud of.

Hydralisk591

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah, I did go melee with seven comps and I kicked arse. Besides, this was the only game without lag I played, so I said freak it and just posted it. And no, I don't feel special for pwning the comp, it was too easy..

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I'd like to know what did you, Grieving Mendacity, and Damouse, added of intersting to this thread. Computer is just one other way of playing the game.

DarkRider

Xbox Junkie
Reaction score
Wow.... good job Hyrda ;) haha. Well, Hope you had fun killing a comp. Yeah, thats all I can do is kill comps, until I get a new CD Key. o.o;

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Originally posted by Akule
they posted their opinions on his replay.

IM happy for you hydra, but i suggest you play vs people on Asia Server, and Us West, save the reps of when you lose, analyze them and see what you did wrong. Then fix it.
I highly doubt it, considering the replay has only been downloaded once. It wasn't me, because I don't have BW, but there were 3 other posters here.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I wouldn't need to download the replay to know how much he stromped on a computer on islands. I was just sharing my opponions about the matter in a nonhostile way. Gonna give me some more warning points for trolling again?

Gemini_Bloodian

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: Gave up Terran, hello Toss!

Originally posted by Hydralisk591
I did pretty damn good.
Yes, you did pretty damn good against one comp, on a map where their considered "defensless."

Good job.

Originally posted by Hydralisk591
I made 4 Carriers, 6 Corsairs, 10 DTS, 3 HT, 2 Reavers, 4 Goons, and atleast 6 Zealot.
What was the point of making all those? Should of just gone:

Carriers,DT'S,or Reavs. I doubt the other's were needed.

Gemini_Bloodian

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i didn't bother download the rep cause i don't want to see someone facing a stupid computer

Go on b.net and try facing humans, you're not gonna get better by facing computers, and against computers, you don't know how good you really are.

W

WhiteBeatDown

dude u pwned a comp so wat its not like u da king of da game how bout u face me :rollie lol oh yea lol good job stealing tat pic from dayudie Pixelated Dreams lol..

DarkRider

Xbox Junkie
Reaction score
I remember being a beginner, and p0wning computers like there's no tomorrow. lol

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Why bother practicing w/ comps? Most of the time 2 reavers+3 zealots+2 goons should beat em. Their attack and defenses are too balenced.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Maybe he couldn't get online? I sometimes play comps just to freshen up if i can't get online. I play real hard though, like i am vsing a real person.