Website
Visit site
sairs > valks when upgraded since valks get worse with ups
sairs > scouts like no tomorrow.

exobyte

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hydralisk591
If you have the strategy guide that comes with the Battlechest, the Corsairs damage drops if it has heavy armor.
o_O Really? I didn't know that.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
He is talking about a muta/devourer combo. Devourer's large size will cause the corsairs to take much more time to attack, then you flank him or something like that, with the mutas. Devourers alone usually suck against anything, anyway.

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no, devourers attack slows down their enemies attack rate... and the thing about corsairs is they do little damage but its really fast and splashes. so when you take away the corsairs speed theyve got nothing and die. devourers can kill corsairs. you need scouts to assist if your going against devourers. other than that corsairs can pretty much hold their own against any other air to air fighter... capital ships should be attacked with scouts and anything else in the area as theyre usually tough to kill... carriers arent too tough, but a few bcs and be a bitch.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I like to have a group of about 7 Scouts, 4 Corsairs and one observer (Possibly 6 Scouts and 5 Corsairs, depends) when versing Zerg. They can take out some pretty large Zerg air armies with minimal losses.

Hacking_Beast

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.blizarddragon.tk
A bunch of hydras would own that...

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Not necessarily, just micro that army and d-web.

Besides, i'd just manuevre that air onto a cliff or out of the way and do something else, they ARE faster than Hydras. The only ground that is threatening would be Goliaths, because of their range.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
And ghosts, because of their lockdown :p

Either way, today I vsed ST, he was Zerg, I was Toss. He massed Hydras, but all I had to do was to make 8 reavers and 2 groups of corsairs, and just blow the hell out of his hydras with reavers, shuttles and D-Web ;)

You got to know how to use them, though... D-Web isn't easy to use, the sair is small.

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
seems that way doesn't it :)
that web have saved my behind so many times