P~ Carrier Power

Discussion in 'StarCraft Strategy Guides' started by Dragonman V3, Sep 13, 2004.

1. PUMPKINHEAD

PUMPKINHEAD Member!

hmm.. same amount of BCs vs Carriers, my money is on who has the better micro management skills

2. Tiger_shark

Tiger_shark Member!

you are so wrong...as a terran player..i always find myself losing to carriers in late game because they are so annoying...Carriers + zealots + storms are really annoying. Goliaths get shredded like nothing, so your best bet would be going wraiths against carriers, since they are faster, can cloak, and can dodge psi-storm easier

3. Phoenix2003

Phoenix2003 BattleForums Senior Member

Antioch, Aiur
    T can micro his BCs all he wants. The end result will be the same. BCs won't get anywhere near the carriers while the BCs are getting pounded by interceptors.

4. Renzokuken

Renzokuken Saved

Zanarkand
    I think Phoenix just owned you all in this thread.

Not really, Carriers + Zealots > Terran in late-game.

Check that replay, and you'll see how much Carriers own Terran (Credit to Phoenix for giving me that kickass replay).

5. Phoenix2003

Phoenix2003 BattleForums Senior Member

Antioch, Aiur
    There are alot more where that came from. Go to starcraftgamers.com. In their replay section, type zeloTITO as one of the players. In one of those games, he plays suker whose had a strong eco background to get both wraiths and goliaths in that game and still lost to carrs.