P~ Carrier Power

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ashigaru said:
If you play as terran you have to really suck to lose vs mass carriers. The key to winning is called "micro".
you are so wrong...as a terran player..i always find myself losing to carriers in late game because they are so annoying...Carriers + zealots + storms are really annoying. Goliaths get shredded like nothing, so your best bet would be going wraiths against carriers, since they are faster, can cloak, and can dodge psi-storm easier

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
PUMPKINHEAD said:
hmm.. same amount of BCs vs Carriers, my money is on who has the better micro management skills
T can micro his BCs all he wants. The end result will be the same. BCs won't get anywhere near the carriers while the BCs are getting pounded by interceptors.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I think Phoenix just owned you all in this thread.

Ashigaru said:
If you play as terran you have to really suck to lose vs mass carriers. The key to winning is called "micro".
Not really, Carriers + Zealots > Terran in late-game.

Check that replay, and you'll see how much Carriers own Terran (Credit to Phoenix for giving me that kickass replay).

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There are alot more where that came from. Go to starcraftgamers.com. In their replay section, type zeloTITO as one of the players. In one of those games, he plays suker whose had a strong eco background to get both wraiths and goliaths in that game and still lost to carrs.