Owned.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I just Wiki'd The Preacher. It sounds good. That page is messed up, though. And Lolwut @ demon sex? It's just like my animuz. But srzly is this worth reading or not? I'm torn between this and The Watchmen.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
I just Wiki'd The Preacher. It sounds good. That page is messed up, though. And Lolwut @ demon sex? It's just like my animuz. But srzly is this worth reading or not? I'm torn between this and The Watchmen.
Watchmen is incredibly wordy. Preacher is much longer. Watchmen is what, like 12 issues maybe 150pages total, Preacher is 50 issues or so at 22+ pages each.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
It took me about a day and a half to read Preacher. It's worth it. You should read Watchmen too though just cause it's pretty much required.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I guess I'll start with Watchmen. Maybe I will read Preacher and maybe I won't - haven't decided. The Watchmen trailer looked incredible and I didn't even know what was going on. So if the comic is as good as the trailer, which it probably is, then it's going to rock. Torrent is about dos percento from finishing.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
leave this right here

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Oh Reed Richards, when arn't you a prick.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score

hahaha that one just ownt this thread #1 4 sure hahahaha