[OT] D2 Vs. Half Life and D2 is loosing!

CorruptedDusty

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No one cares. i dont see why anyone would care if you are THAT addicted to diablo2 that you have to make it better then anything i suppose thats rather sad but thats enough of this bs its a waste of your time and everyone elses time reading it NO ONE CARES o_O

Hemophiliac

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Where the hell did you get addiction from me saying vote for D2? If you don't care, then don't bother. You don't have to voice your (antagonistic) opinion because no one asked you to. I'm merely suggesting people to vote for D2 as it is a better (IMO) game than Half Life.

CorruptedDusty

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
in case you didnt notice or cannot read the other 5 million posts about making d2 number one. there annoying only people with something wrong with them would try to make diablo 2 #1 whats the point what will that achieve your good at clicking???

oh yea saying : VOTE FOR D2 Right now its losing badly to Half Life !!

that doesnt sound like a suggestion wouldnt a suggestion be something like hey. maybe you should go vote for it. not screaming at the person until they vote.

Danch

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft.org
I'd love to see a rematch of DII vrs. Starcraft, SC would mop the floor with DII, but the hacker realm only caused the fall of SC.

Goodbye DII, have a nice day.

Hemophiliac

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sigh**

Originally posted by CorruptedDusty
there annoying only people with something wrong with them would try to make diablo 2 #1
Yes were crazy because we vote for D2.

whats the point what will that achieve your good at clicking???

No Sir but it would help D2 to win

that doesnt sound like a suggestion wouldnt a suggestion be something like hey. maybe you should go vote for it. not screaming at the person until they vote.
Big deal, go sue me :scary

Btw, please vote for D2 :)

Edit: Btw, if you guys didn't know D2 did won legitly. According to GameSpy Editors, the bot who alledgedly tried to keep voting for D2 didn't work because the bot only came from 1 IP address and GameSpy only allows 1 vote per IP . Read more about it HERE

CorruptedDusty

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you still arent answering my question if d2 wins what will that achieve? nothing at all. youll win a dinky online poll gratz~ d2 is going to lose anyways :p

xXLordSlippyXx

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hemophiliac
Sigh**

Yes were crazy because we vote for D2.

No Sir but it would help D2 to win

Big deal, go sue me :scary

Btw, please vote for D2 :)

Edit: Btw, if you guys didn't know D2 did won legitly. According to GameSpy Editors, the bot who alledgedly tried to keep voting for D2 didn't work because the bot only came from 1 IP address and GameSpy only allows 1 vote per IP . Read more about it HERE [/B]
hmm.....I wish I was a mod, I would this thread would be closed already, and the only reason sc isn't popular anymore is because wc3 came out.

MaSteR~ClouD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dusty your a bitch leave this forum its for DIABLO 2 thats why people would vote for DIABLO 2 go to half life forum u ****ing newb he says vote for d2 cuz it owns you and your gay half life and your newb Sc, W3<-- ez go cry in some other forum please I wish you were rigth here so i could slap the shit out of you newb
go to blizzhackers or back to whatever newb forum you came form I wish i was a mod so I could ban you

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
Originally posted by xXLordSlippyXx
hmm.....I wish I was a mod, I would this thread would be closed already, and the only reason sc isn't popular anymore is because wc3 came out.
When did slippy come back???

CorruptedDusty

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by MaSteR~ClouD
Dusty your a bitch leave this forum its for DIABLO 2 thats why people would vote for DIABLO 2 go to half life forum u ****ing newb he says vote for d2 cuz it owns you and your gay half life and your newb Sc, W3<-- ez go cry in some other forum please I wish you were rigth here so i could slap the shit out of you newb
go to blizzhackers or back to whatever newb forum you came form I wish i was a mod so I could ban you
Half your points in there make no sense i never said i played sc wc3 or halflife did i? anyways i cant return to where i came from , i came from here. I am really am surprised that you could take your finger off the voting buttons that long to type that, even though it is mostly just rambling GJ. :D