Organic Green

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
The squares make it look bad.

The font isn't to my liking, but thats just me..

And the dot grid is a little over done.

Other than that it's good.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
you are the grid nazi viz...lol

yeah...dots gots ta go

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
i used an image i found on deviart or w/e with layer settings on a bkg i created. No ripping intended, mate, to be honest i dun even remember where i found that img... i created a render in 3d max, and used that one over it with diff layer styles. Sorry if you intend it to be conceived as "ripping" but it certainly wasnt ment that way.

edit:

i have the render i created in 3d max that was used in that img. If you desire i can post it.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
i see similarities but no matches...sorry pat, you dont get my vote

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Pat there wasnt any intent on "ripping" your image... i simply used it along with layer settings to create a different effect on my render. No harm intended. No "theft" or "ripping" intended.

I also know that im not the only one who uses another image with layer settings on a bkg to make a certain effect. And honestly pat, if i knew that it was yours i'd have asked you first. I found it in a .zip on my comp so i used it. I must have picked it up at deviart or w/e some time ago.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
If i had known who made it i would have contacted them via PM or Email. I had absolutely no intention at all of "ripping" your image. It was simply something i had on my computer (yes i knew i didnt make it but i also didnt know where i got it from). For those that know me will testify i am absolutely against ripping images, stealing images, and claiming them as your own. I ment no harm and yes i admit i did use part of an image that you made in it.

pat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I said forget it, its getting harder for me to do so when you keep replying about it. Please, just forget it. Move on, I don't care so much with such an explaination - just be more careful in the future...and don't leave text in next time - its quite recognizeable.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Anyway... since this has become such a big stink i'll simply post a quick creditary link i guess.

Note: One layer of this image was not, in fact, created soley by me, and was used combined with layer effects and a filter or two. Said layer was created by Pat, the sole owner of said layer/image.

Better?

pat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Akule, I've essentially been saying it isn't a big deal since you gave your explaination. My initial response should be well understood - what would you do in such circumstances? -Seeing something you are quite aware that you created in something someone else made...

Please, stop bringing it up, I say this for what is hopefully the last time - I'm taking it much more lightly than many would.

If anything, take the credit down...

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
kinda what i was thinking...and now that i look again i do see it, pardon me im blind. oh well, both of you are good at what you do and its kinda sad when i see all this strange bickering yet uninteresting when its all edited out :p