ORC MURDER

HispanicPaulo

Member!
Reaction score
:angry :angry yeah, i just kinda started to get use to using orc now a days, but i ususally go for the old fashioned tauren/shams wit the sikk-assed BM (<-----look--) and the TC. But the problem is sometimes i have teammates that just all of a sudden leave then myteam masses shitty units (eg gyros) and get killed, then im left and all of a sudden its donw to me to defed my base, i get towers but i always get my tauren raiped by their air ((((o yeah i play 4v4)))
SOOOOOOOOO wat do i do should i mass tauren or mass air??? If u guys could gimme some replays it would help, im preety good its just the air kills me, especially those****ing chims :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry

HELP MY BROTHERS :bouncy

O yeah i was wondering is htere a way to watch a replay without truing onn war3?????? Cuz i hate getting window up . Like maybe wit windows media player?????

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Have SOME kind of ainti-air.

Tauren+Shaman always works for me. Blodlust + GG.
Maybe have a few Berserkers handy? Don't worry about using Berserk I guess.. Bloodlust should be good enough. Maybe bring a few Bat Riders instead.

If you have enough Tauren Lusted, they should still be able to topple your opponent's base in just a few seconds, so don't let the air scare you.

HispanicPaulo

Member!
Reaction score
yeah dude thx but im talking about defending a base, when all of s sudden they atck me. i dunnohow to deal wit theior air, i try bats but they get slowed down by HU catsers and killed by aa/air so then their goes my aa but the hh idea might help, i just gte ****e when im upgarding all theose units at war mill..

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Maybe get some Wyverns?+bloodlust.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
As an orc player, I always have a group of Wyverns (at least 6-8) and I always have a group of 12 shamans handy. All+bloodlust should be effecient enough to handle a group of air while defending. Don't rely too heavily on towers, though they do help.

HispanicPaulo

Member!
Reaction score
sweet man thx dude i have a question

when people post a replay, how come i cnt see it, like i click on it and it akes me to a page with nothing on it lol,l do i click and save as something or waht????

dude u play 4v4???

yeah thx man ill try it out ....yeahi have another question, wen i go to download replays it takes me to a blank web page, am i doing something wrong, and what do i ned to do???

dude lol u have the same b-day as me cause i checked ur profile!!!! U play 4v4???

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
um.. please, could you make your post sound a little more intelligent? So much rambling.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re-type your post in a well balanced manner. You look like a noob.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Break it up! Or I will have you both billed for flaming.

Wyverns cannot be struck by chims, so use them to gun them down. Either that, or tell a teammate to get something stupid like chippos. If he gets hippos too, carry bats to suicide them.

Alsom all melee heroes must carry orbs.

Reaction score
how come i cant watch replays?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
You need the map and the exact version of the game. Also, the replay must be in the Warcraft III/Replays folder if you want to view it in-game. Either that or just double click on it.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Like if the guy has 1.20c, the other guy must have 1.20c. If the guy has Footmen Frenzy 4.0, the others must have Footmen Frenzy 4.0.

HispanicPaulo

Member!
Reaction score
alright thx man but how do i post a replay, cause i got this two whichis reaally land i wanna show u n other people...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
tutorial on attaching files:

When you go advanced - select Manage Attachments from the Additional Options.

A table on the bottom will show all possible files and thier max sizes. Browse for the files you want then click attach. When you are done, close the pop-up and Submit Reply.

Be warned, you have limited space for attachments. PM me, another staff member or admin if you are running out of space and we can delete some attachments.

speaking of that, Mystic Sorcerer should be messaging me soon :p.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I've always wondered-

What the hell is the purpose of hippos? It's like 4 or 5 food for a crappy air unit that looses its awesome melee attack against air. The range is good, but I never found Hippos to be all that great. I despise air at all.

doodlefolks

Reaction score
Well actually hippos are only 2 food and they're pretty good. They are 4 food if you want to mount them (you just said hippos so i wasn't sure). With roar and some micro they beat gargoyles any day. I also use them against the orc gruntapult because they're cheap and fast and the orcs can't touch em. If the orc does get bats u just dismount and have some bears handy. Also good for scouting for expos.