Orbs

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
That's definitly better then nothing, unless someone has a Tomb of Relics or a Voodoo Lounge.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Orb of curruption should be NE. Farie Fire acid bomb Orb of curruption gg. But only UD gets abuse stuff.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Theroy said:
Orb of curruption should be NE. Farie Fire acid bomb Orb of curruption gg. But only UD gets abuse stuff.
Hence the name, fundead. Faerie Firing and Slowing the enemy army combined can be gg too. They attack too slow, run too slow, and have 5 less defense to keep them from dying.

Icey_Gregorio

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I LOVE the ice orb the most. It slows your oppent and it kicks ass, cause itl's snowy/ice thingy :D and alot of others seem to agree.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Its an artifact, its just as difficult to find as any other artifact because there would be only 1 or 2 creep camps that will offer these.

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Icey_Gregorio YOU FU**ER Y did U COPY MY AVATAR U MORON

GodHatesYou1701

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.theconclave.tk
Now now...Calm down...

I would have to vote Orb of Frost, give that sucker to a Blademaster and you can't lose.

Trust me - I've gotten an Orb of Frost, Claws of Attacks +15/+15, and Gloves of Haste of a level 7 Blademastere, I killed a level 10 Bloodmage in 3 seconds flat.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've liked Fire. I dunno why. My freind had a fire orb with a pitlord lvl 3 cleaving; owned pretty good.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
The problem is no one really bothers using Pit Lords, or when they do they use Rain of Fire and Howl of Terror. A Pit Lord doesn't exactly have the mana supply to do all that. But yeah, Fire orb, Cleaving and Howl of Terror can be helpful if the Pit Lord doesn't die!

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I never get rain of fire on Pitlord. He's got good damage and HP so he's got no reason to be in the back raining fire. He should be in the front lines using howl of terror along with Pandas drunken haze.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Plus, Rain of Fire is capped to 6-7 targets. I would rather use Howl of Terror and infect an army with 30-50% damage reduction. Orb-wise on the Pit Lord I'd go Fire or Corruption, Fire to make cleaving more effective and Corruption to do something to heroes and tier3 units that piss off players.