Orbs

eat_ma_shorts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
orb of frost has effect as orb of lightning
corrupt is pretty god and so is venom and fire but lightning is just the best by far

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
lightning is the best. burge just pwns. corruption is second and venom is third.

I dont count fire since it blows major nuts

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Frozen
Dark
Currption
Lightning

The rest arn't even worth buying maybe fire but I'm unsure.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Venom sucks too. Orb of lightning on a Meta is the best.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well if i had to choose,i think fire would be nice? i mean pitlord has a whole skill just for splast image mk with splash+bolt+warclap.. would pwn

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
in theroy it owns, maybe. But when u look at toehr orbs, u will realize how crappy fire is. I would pass up fire orb for a claws of attack +6

ShadowSpear

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dont see how venom orb is ne good. even though it poisins them and there health slow gets lower ur hero would be attacking the same units so it really pointless. fire also sucks i never really notice much effect with it. lighting, corruption,dark and frost prob the only good ones.
should UD have gotten Frost orb or dark orb instead of corruption?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShadowSpear
dont see how venom orb is ne good. even though it poisins them and there health slow gets lower ur hero would be attacking the same units so it really pointless. fire also sucks i never really notice much effect with it. lighting, corruption,dark and frost prob the only good ones.
should UD have gotten Frost orb or dark orb instead of corruption?
no, because frost would be insanely overpwoered. as an artifact it is fine, but having 3 undead heros with frsot orbs chucking ice blocks and freezeing all your untis I dont think so.

Orb of corruption is stupid to, because u could just get a Darkranger. and it would be to pwoerful anyways

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
uh venom does suck, the only reason why NE even consider using the gold to get it is so thier heros can attack air.

Lightning is very awesome, its also the reason you should go DH over Warden when facing orc.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I stick to the same opinion as before that frost orb is the best because no unit can escape even with good micro. Almost the same as cold arrow. It´s important to slow units.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Lightning Orbs are good for blademasters that want to hero kill during battle. Purge slows the enemy for 1 second (on heroes) but used properly can remove the annoying buffs and kill the hero easily.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ROFL MANY NAPS VOTED LIGHTING.

lighting orb is not so good it affect only 1 person and just slow him.
other wise u can use units like shamans dryads gryphones sorcers to slow ur enemy unit etc.

i voted fire orb
cuz it add +10 dmg and i t can hit 100% damage to target hit and 40% dammages to near units. so that orb is very good u better to give that ob to a ranged hero if u found one archimage will be the best ;) like he go low dmg

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
warcraft3_hacker said:
ROFL MANY NAPS VOTED LIGHTING.

lighting orb is not so good it affect only 1 person and just slow him.
other wise u can use units like shamans dryads gryphones sorcers to slow ur enemy unit etc.

i voted fire orb
cuz it add +10 dmg and i t can hit 100% damage to target hit and 40% dammages to near units. so that orb is very good u better to give that ob to a ranged hero if u found one archimage will be the best ;) like he go low dmg
uhm lightining stops an air unit literally it makes chims freeze for like 10 secs. I also recently found out when he bladestorms it still effects so you no longer can run away from it when everything it touches the 15 times a second is guranteeing him a purge.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Pan said:
venom is a great orb, dont know what your talking about
I like it because its better then nothing. Venom orb has a Slow Poison effect which can somewhat effect units that have been attacked. Although it only adds a small number of poison damage, you can still attack air.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Venom orb does not have a slow posion effect it's useless.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Theroy said:
Venom orb does not have a slow posion effect it's useless.
Well you can attack air with it ^^