Open Battle.net

D

DoomerX

I'm not sure if this topic is old or anything, I'm new to these V bulletin boards. I have a question about Fuzzier's item creator, I only played close bnet for a couple of months (bought it one or two month before this summer started), and just found out about open bnet a few days ago, and then I finally understood why some of my trainers and stuff never work in close bnet, so I started using jamella for my "teen" characters.
Well now I started using Fuzzier's item creator because I read about it at nightshiver's site, but have no idea to create any items. I can't click on open in the files button, it's greyed out, and only save or save as is available, but I can't type anything in the Type ID box, and when I open item creator, it says can't open TypeID.txt and Cannot Open Att Src File, is this suppose to happen or is it just my computer?

cow-tipper1

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i use zonfire99 for everything, it can edit items and u can put anything u want on the items, better than fuzziers but i have ot have the basic items first, like armor but after that u just import it into your stash and then start adding stuff like crazy,,

and to anyone how has zonfire99 u know how to get the monster charges to work, like baals v attack or diablo's ring of fire?

Flame_Master

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lmao josh, you don't know how to make ith items? And I thought you were the badest dueler on all of b net lmao. I guess i'll even help you and I might not post on Nights forums your question lol. Anywho, Hellos Item workshop 2.1 I think it is. DL the one that doesn't say beta cause the DL file will say 1.2 or somethin like that when you approve the DL. Thats the editor to make ith items for open b net so you can double the amounts except skills. How to do this is still hush hush and our clan is keepin clam about it. But that is the editor needed. Although a thread is made in the basics of hacking about makin iths, it's vauge. If you know somethin on how iths work in the first place it will be easy to figure out the PROPER way to do it. And it is on ericjwins pages.
Zonfire I belive can only be DL from nightshivers main site DL option in the 1.10 patch section. Pretty sure ericj doesn't have it yet since he has bee nawall for awhile. Although he was on today so it might be updated.
Cowtipper- Are you trying it for the 1.10 patch or 1.09. It will not work for the 1.09 and for the beta patch I am not to sure, check the 1.10 forum and check.
Doomer- My question is, have you made a player you can use one player or on b net yet? If not thats the prob. If you haven't saved anything as far as items or characters. All your editors will have that prob although fuzzies can only make and not edit already made items. I think thats the one :shrug: . In order to make an item to edit you have to goto the items tree and pick an item IE. Charm,Armor ect ect. And make sure the right boxes are marked for that item. IE for charms there is a box you check that says for arrows,charms,jewels ect. For armor you have to put in a def and put 0 for indestructable item and all that jazz. make the item magical and you have to select the suffix and prefix name for the item. It doesn't matter what you select for the names, you just need one of each. Same goes if you pick unique or rare items. Do not go past 4 sockets for most socketable items since it always corrupts me (might be doing somethin wrong lol, not me) Then click magic attributes and the rest should be easy, just don't go over the paramaters or put two of one thing on an item and you should be coo. I am doing this from memory so follow directions loosly :D.
General KMK. I belive the jamella editor has the option of classic or LoD so get that. Yes jamella is a pain in the arse if you don't know what works and what doesn't. There is a list on erics site or goto nights forums that tells all the attributes that do not work for jamella. And NEVER touch the merc editing option because it will NOT work, EVER. And just goto forums and ask, I believe we might still have a classic forum, not sure. And Jamella is a great editor for beginners IF you know what works and what doesn't.

Well I think I got them all :D Decided to answer here since all the other posts goto page 2 in a matter of hours ;) lol. Cyas.

BigBustin

Reaction score
Website
www.verticalinsanity.tk
I got a question on fuzzer's how do you make titan's? I mean i made it and all and put the mods on it and saved it but when i import the item on shadow i can see its like messed up. I dont know what is causeing that and when i enter a game i get an error and i ususlly can figure this kinda stuff out and fix it but i cant seem to on titans.

Smoothy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Make Your Own Whites!!!!!!!

Guide to Making Whites
BY SMOOTHY KING WHOA

Guide

Things you'll need
Making an Item
Applying the Color
Adding the item to you Character
Contact

-Things you'll Need

There are a few things that you'll need to make whites. If you don't already have these,
you'll have to download them. Here's a list of the things you'll need:

Jamella
Shadow Master
Hex Editor

Here's the Hex Editor for "Hex Newbies." (from download.com)
http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-4003619-100-8675667.html?tag=st.dl.10001-103-1.lst-7-1.8675667
(copy this to your browser)

Jamella is going to be used to make a new item of your choice. In Jamella, you can add
attributies, and sockets, etc. We need Shadow Master to import the item to your character.
Seeing as how Jamella will not support whites. You will need the Hex Editor to apply the color
to the item. Fairly simple process once you get it down.

-Making the Item

First off, you'll need to open Jamella. (note: if you already have a UNIQUE item you
wish to turn white, please skip this section, and move on to the next one.) After opening Jamella,
you will need to open a character that doesn't have any whites on it. If it has whites, Jamella won't
open it. If you need to, do what I do, and make a "mule" character. Which has nothing on it, and
you use JUST to make items. Never save the changes on this "mule."
After you have opened a character, going to the "inventory" tab in Jamella. On the bottom
right of that screen is the "Built in Item Tree." Here, you can pick out an item of you choice, and
do whatever you like you it. Be sure the items are UNIQUE! Now, add attributies, sockets, etc.
When you're all done making you item "pretty" right click on the item, and click "Save to File." Save
it in a place you will remember, such as My Documents.

-Applying the Color

Now that you that you have saved the file, you must open the hex editor that I gave you.
This is what I use from time to time. I also use Hex Workshop. Although, this program is alot easier
if you're a newbie to making whites.
Now, open the file you saved, into the Hex Editor. When it opens up, you shoul see a crap
load of numbers, and letters. Well, probably two rows. If you;re using the HHD Hex Editor which I
gave you, and are not familier with Hex, look for line 00000010. This should be the second line. Now,
as you can see, there are "sets" of decimals. From line 00000010 go over to the FOURTH set of
numbers. The 4th and 5th sets of numbers are what you will change. Here's an example:

00000010 43 5f 67 72 06 f4 00 43 23 (the red being what you want to change)

Now, change those numbers to: 71 0A (that's the code for white "swordguard")

Then save the file, and close the hex editor. If you leave the fil open in the hex editor, it will mess up
the item, SO, CLOSE THE ITEM!

If you know Hex well, and want the "easy" discription. Then do this:

Offset 0x00000013 to 71 and 0x00000014 to 0A

BTW: The code for black is: 71 0c (same place as the white code!)

-Adding the Item to you Character

Now that you have saved the item, you must now open Shadow Master, and open the
character that you want the white to be on. Go to the "Item" tab, and right click in your inventory
and choose "Import Item." When the window opens up, find the item that you have created. After
you do that, save you character, and go play Diablo! That's it! You have your own first white!
Enjoy!

drax

Member!
Reaction score
same here. open b.net sucks don't post about it

Thirteen

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.custommaps.org
Re: Make Your Own Whites!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Smoothy
Guide to Making Whites
BY SMOOTHY KING WHOA

Guide

Things you'll need
Making an Item
Applying the Color
Adding the item to you Character
Contact

-Things you'll Need

There are a few things that you'll need to make whites. If you don't already have these,
you'll have to download them. Here's a list of the things you'll need:

Jamella
Shadow Master
Hex Editor

Here's the Hex Editor for "Hex Newbies." (from download.com)
http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-4003619-100-8675667.html?tag=st.dl.10001-103-1.lst-7-1.8675667
(copy this to your browser)

Jamella is going to be used to make a new item of your choice. In Jamella, you can add
attributies, and sockets, etc. We need Shadow Master to import the item to your character.
Seeing as how Jamella will not support whites. You will need the Hex Editor to apply the color
to the item. Fairly simple process once you get it down.

-Making the Item

First off, you'll need to open Jamella. (note: if you already have a UNIQUE item you
wish to turn white, please skip this section, and move on to the next one.) After opening Jamella,
you will need to open a character that doesn't have any whites on it. If it has whites, Jamella won't
open it. If you need to, do what I do, and make a "mule" character. Which has nothing on it, and
you use JUST to make items. Never save the changes on this "mule."
After you have opened a character, going to the "inventory" tab in Jamella. On the bottom
right of that screen is the "Built in Item Tree." Here, you can pick out an item of you choice, and
do whatever you like you it. Be sure the items are UNIQUE! Now, add attributies, sockets, etc.
When you're all done making you item "pretty" right click on the item, and click "Save to File." Save
it in a place you will remember, such as My Documents.

-Applying the Color

Now that you that you have saved the file, you must open the hex editor that I gave you.
This is what I use from time to time. I also use Hex Workshop. Although, this program is alot easier
if you're a newbie to making whites.
Now, open the file you saved, into the Hex Editor. When it opens up, you shoul see a crap
load of numbers, and letters. Well, probably two rows. If you;re using the HHD Hex Editor which I
gave you, and are not familier with Hex, look for line 00000010. This should be the second line. Now,
as you can see, there are "sets" of decimals. From line 00000010 go over to the FOURTH set of
numbers. The 4th and 5th sets of numbers are what you will change. Here's an example:

00000010 43 5f 67 72 06 f4 00 43 23 (the red being what you want to change)

Now, change those numbers to: 71 0A (that's the code for white "swordguard")

Then save the file, and close the hex editor. If you leave the fil open in the hex editor, it will mess up
the item, SO, CLOSE THE ITEM!

If you know Hex well, and want the "easy" discription. Then do this:

Offset 0x00000013 to 71 and 0x00000014 to 0A

BTW: The code for black is: 71 0c (same place as the white code!)

-Adding the Item to you Character

Now that you have saved the item, you must now open Shadow Master, and open the
character that you want the white to be on. Go to the "Item" tab, and right click in your inventory
and choose "Import Item." When the window opens up, find the item that you have created. After
you do that, save you character, and go play Diablo! That's it! You have your own first white!
Enjoy!
There is a much simpler way. Just use ItemCreator and Shadowmaster. Create the unique item with the name "Sword Guard" and it will be that glowy white instantly ;)

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by DarknessRises
same here. open b.net sucks don't post about it
Open b.net can be fun if you know how to make your own godly characters- I.E physical immunes, mega lvls ... ect

its always fun to kill the noob with one hit with you -ias ect... equip and when he thinks his "godly" whites that he traded for will make him win.

But www.nightshiver.com/ericjwin Im sure has all this...