Open Battle.net

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
By Vortech

Have you seen people with colored character names?

This is how you go about and putting some color on them.

All you need is shadowmaster, or any other Char Editor, and the list of colors wich are:
ÿc2M13
ÿc2Yauco Puerto Ri
ÿc1red
ÿc2green
ÿc3blue
ÿc4gold
ÿc5gray
ÿc6black ÿc0<--black
ÿc7yellow
ÿc9cream
ÿc8orange
alt+0255= ÿ
Anyways when you create a character make sure you name it as
ÿc1NEWÿc3BIE=NEWBIE,or what ever color you want to make it, then save.

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
How to Create Items, edit your chracter, and Import them into the game by l33t (yes the only thing here by me since the hacker came)

Tools: All are found on Eric Jwin's site

Basic- Jamella's Diablo 2 Editor
Very basic, Easiest to use, very User-Friendly. Only thing is some items and stats do not work.

Very simple, I don't need to explain much... Your item doesn't work? Trial and error does!

Advanced-Eric Jwins Stats editor, Shadowmaster, Fuzzier's Item Creator

Eric's stats can add str dex vit energy and level to no cap. Thly problem is if you attack anything but other players when you're over level 99, your d2 will freeze and you will need to reboot.

Shadowmaster can Import items from fuzzier... Go right click Import item in INV area.

Fuzzier's is a difficult item creator... Arrows cant have def or dur, armor has to have dur and def etc. That is the cause of most errors. Also it does not reopen items, just makes and saves.

B

Boy_Genius

When I edit my character's items or create new ones with Jamella's d2 editor, save it, and try to play it, a message comes up while its loading that says either "Bad Inventory Data" , "Bad Dead bodies" or "Bad Hireables" all which go away when i get rid of the items I hacked. Is there any way to fix this?

:ufo

DEe_MoN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
When ever i make items a lot of them have a lot of magic find or a lot of +skills it works for me but when ever i cast a spell or attack some monster (not players) it gives me some kind of error message and i have to close diablo and re-start it does it onj open and sinlge player do you know why this is??????????

akman_87

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey, Jamella is trash if you try to edit any mods. Wut to do is:

1. Open Jamella (with a char), create an item, save the ITEM, not your character.
2. Open Shadow Master and import the item into your character.
3. Most likely your item will get toyed with alot by diablo 2, and I don't know why this happens but it does to me and I'm not sure at this point how to fix it (the changing of the items by diablo 2).

Ben Dover2

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
jamella sucks period, use fuzziers for items shadow for importing, ericjwins stats for statistics (no caps...)

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I do agree, Jamella is an overall weak program, it is used to get people started, not meant for anyone in hopes to kill anyone half decent (2bil+ dmg)

tfc_GeneralKMK

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
do you have anything for d2 reg all the sites i saw where d2x

XxSirInsanexX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, i need a Spam Color Bot. And i got one but it is confusing;( So im goona check yur sites, but does anybody know where to get a easy Spam Color BOt? Plz give me a link if you do. Thx

AngelFire808

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sry yall is this is consider spam i axadent hit enter wile i was type and it post the page sry but any ways like i was saying before to get some good open battle net bots go to www.nightshiver.com and i will up load the spam bot penguins is a pain to get running so heres a easy 1 just fill out the ini. file with what spam oh and you have to be in a battle net channel before u start it or it will crash diablo 2 just go to a channel and turn it on what ever channel u set it for it will run.oh and sry if u serch google u can find maybe a upgrade but i find this 1 the best if u have any questions pm me and i will help you.

HawkSnipe

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ahahahahahh "ProdigiousLucidOsprey" ur gunna get fined its in shadowness.com forums lolololool i know where u got that avitar from lolololol that avitar that u put ur name over the background is copywrited....goodluck