Open 4 closed

R

royboy

i have hacked cows set plus white armor,boots,helm and gloves i need a good offer please i really need stuff on closed i stopped oplaying openedim trying to be a :butterfly not a:lucifer oh yea i need items on west

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
If your trading your open items for close its not going to work, several reasons:

1. It takes about 5 minutes to make a hacked cow set better than yours on zonfire.
2. It takes 5 minutes to make any hacked/non-hacked item on open.
3. Its moronic because who do you think would actually trade 5-minute made items for actual legit items they worked hard to get.

If anyone wnats/needs whites that bad just pm me and I can have them to you within the hour...

irdamage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
:) -i hope that brings some joy to ur life, this is moronic, so if u dont mind, plz get the hell out of the forum ^_^

drax

Member!
Reaction score
No one that has any common sense would give you hard earned closed items that took them 50+ hours to find for some worthless 5 minute made items on open.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
hehe thats like stealing from kmart u wont walk out but with a bunch of half priced shit u waste ur time stealing from there believe me

Nicholas The Slide

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Khull
If your trading your open items for close its not going to work, several reasons:

1. It takes about 5 minutes to make a hacked cow set better than yours on zonfire.
2. It takes 5 minutes to make any hacked/non-hacked item on open.
3. Its moronic because who do you think would actually trade 5-minute made items for actual legit items they worked hard to get.

If anyone wnats/needs whites that bad just pm me and I can have them to you within the hour...
coudnt have said it better. NOBODY will trade closed items for open ones. dont even try. oh you might get a nozakan for all that or maybe, if your reeeeaalllyy lucky, a dagger of carnage.