Oooo 1.10 priest changes

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
im not a priest. :p it will help our other priests tho~ improved raiding ftw.

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Really nice change to talents, but the shadow tree wasn't changed a lot though :(.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
It really ****s a lot of things up on it. I'm just glad I don't have to figure out what I'm going to respec to. They moved a lot of things that were on lower tiers to much much higher. Honestly I think in many ways it's going to reduce how much lower level Priests heal, or those without epics, and mostly benefit those running Onyxia and higher.

It seems like they really nerfed some areas, and greatly improved others. I do like how Holy Nova isn't a ****ing Tier 7 spell anymore. It's honestly hardly even a Tier 3. I think at max rank it does like 400 dmg/healing.

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
coRtALoS said:
It really ****s a lot of things up on it. I'm just glad I don't have to figure out what I'm going to respec to. They moved a lot of things that were on lower tiers to much much higher. Honestly I think in many ways it's going to reduce how much lower level Priests heal, or those without epics, and mostly benefit those running Onyxia and higher.

It seems like they really nerfed some areas, and greatly improved others. I do like how Holy Nova isn't a ****ing Tier 7 spell anymore. It's honestly hardly even a Tier 3. I think at max rank it does like 400 dmg/healing.
That's true, having holy nova as instant-cast aoe heal is really nice, and think of great use of it during AoEing ;).

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
I enjoy the minor changes to the shadow tree, and the early discipline talents are nice. I haven't really checked out the holy tree, because unless I respec for my guild, I plan on staying disc/shadow.