Online hacking

Have you ever used hacks in an online game?

• All the time

Votes: 33 29.7%
  • Only when someone else does

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • Once or twice

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Never

Votes: 27 24.3%

• Total voters

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
SoNiC_tHe_IgEl said:
i hack all the time in cs1.6...

i have CS:S so i dont care if i get banned in cs 1.6...

btw: i only play WoW atm .. and i dont hack @ wow ...
Well, now I know not to play CS with the cheating avatar theif :rolleyes

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Yes, never trust a cute cat with big beaty eyes to make itself look cute when it really isnt!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
But I think CoolMission is not gonna have fun with you lol. So yeah, hacking is bad. Unless you are a complete loser who can't play games for shit. Then you still suck har har :D.

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I hacked in D2 for about six months while Moderator of Bots and Editors of the Diablo 2 section... I did it for about two months before hand, but I got to know all the bots and hacks and just... Became a moderator to help all the useless newbies hack... :)

Oxide08

[New And Improved!]
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
mh for diablo 2 .... bots ... godmode ... umm i dont know ... i tired godmode but it never worked for me so ya

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I also admit to using Duping for Diablo 1 (Easy thing to do) and Ally Alert 2.06b for Starcraft. I was using it because so many backstabbers were out there and we ended up having a full-scale war just because one guy didn't check ally victory!

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
I have never used cheats in a multiplayer game without everyone else in the game having the same opportunity. Sure, I might have used a money cheat in an online CS game once or twice, but the server has to enable that for it to work (meaning anyone can do it anyway). I've been accused of cheating in Counter-strike a lot (today, for instance, someone tried to kick me from my own server for "cheating"), but any half-decent player gets accused plenty.

*Turok

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I've used maphack for like ... all my time playing d2 :p which was for like 2 years 0.9 and now 1.10 and never got banned for it so hey wtf why not use them if they enhance the gameplay and make it easier for you....and anyways 60%+ of d2 players have Mh so its no real SIN to use it lol ...

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
i hacked gun bound for about a month.

i started hacking b4 d2, d1 i started hacking right when d2 came out, i contined hacking untill the expan, got that and then used jamalla all my life, and now i use MH and Picket. etc.. :)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
*Turok said:
I've used maphack for like ... all my time playing d2 :p which was for like 2 years 0.9 and now 1.10 and never got banned for it so hey wtf why not use them if they enhance the gameplay and make it easier for you....and anyways 60%+ of d2 players have Mh so its no real SIN to use it lol ...
Blizzard is somewhat dumb. They won't believe someone if he is a hacker, like one guy made a screenshot of me swearing to him. YEs, he told Battle.net, but then again I am still standing HAR HAR!!! I wouldn't hack if someone else did, I'll be as worse as the guy who is doing it.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
not a hack just modifying the game. jeez i bet you say stealing

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The only time I have hacked is.....well I never lol

I have never really wasted my time and energy I find it takes all the fun out of the game. Unless you use maphack for diablo2 thats practically a neccesity. Anyways I find if you are great at a game legit you have more bragging rights then people who hack.

Pureblade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
blizzcenter.com
I used Damnation in SC for like a week, and maphack for a bit on D2. Don't do it any more though.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I only used Maphack on runs where everyone wanted it done fast.

GsVi-Miles

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i used to hack in old D2:LOD using maphac all the time and when i first started playin wc3 i used a maphack which is probly why i suck so much *thinks to himself, maybe i'm just a noob*

johnpark1223

Member!
Reaction score
i am a good citizen and all i've done is d2 maphack... god it was great having to see the map and the other players gear....

maphack is like cigarettes.. its not too extreme like crystal meth or cocaine

ChrisH36

Reaction score
maphack isn't really hacking, it just helps you do things faster. A real hack or something would be like mephbot or stealing items from people. Maphack in strategy games is different, its hacking plain and simple

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
maphack isn't really hacking, it just helps you do things faster. A real hack or something would be like mephbot or stealing items from people. Maphack in strategy games is different, its hacking plain and simple
:rolleyes [glow=red]Maphack IS hack. wth do you mean maphack isnt a hack. Why do you think so? because everyone benifits from it?. Noone has a disadvantage from people using mephbot either but you still call it a hack.[/glow]
However I do see somewhat of what your saying. I think maphack should be allowed. But until it is, it is a hack