Online CCG's.

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If anyone know any online CCG's other then LOTR's and Magic, please tell me. I would like to get into another one, as I came from With Authority! and Chron X.

Both very good CCG's, but WA! shut down. Chron X was bought out by a person who turned into a woman. :\

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I assume that CCG are, uh, Card Cool Games?

And, online? I thought you didn't play those online.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Runexten said:
If anyone know any online CCG's other then LOTR's and Magic, please tell me. I would like to get into another one, as I came from With Authority! and Chron X.

Both very good CCG's, but WA! shut down. Chron X was bought out by a person who turned into a woman. :\
THeres a lotr one? LINK LINK!!
i herd of TCG(trading card game) no ccg...
Theres Yugioh :p

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
CCG-Card Collecting Games I believe... and if you really like them so much, go play an RPG or two sometime... Trust me, if you like CCGs, you'd probably like RPGs, but it might not work the other way around....

SilverIsaac

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
whats wrong with a women buying it out..?
not like it ruins the game rite?
btw..im not a women's right-ist or anything...just a comment

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No I am just saying the game went to shits went Genetic Anomalies got shutdown by THQ for not making the 10k a month they were when they first started.

CCG = Collectable Card Game.

They are mainly CCGO's, Collectable Card Game Online.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is many that I know of, I just have quit the most recent one I found, which is Starchamber.

www.starchamber.net - It is a low income one, it is slowly growing though. It will be around for awhile.

http://online.decipher.com/ = Star Trek and LOTR's.

Ok so it can go by, CCGO, CCG, and TCG. Any of the three. :p

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
aww frap theres money involved :(

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Money involved but you can make the money back easily. Get involved in Bit Broking.

BB's make around 2k a month after spending about 1.5k... So they spend 1.5 and get 2k profit.

Drawckab

Reaction score

I was looking for a new online CCG to play myself and discovered this thread is the 7th Google result searching "online CCG".

Anyway, I thought I'd suggest you try out the game I've been playing for a while now. Elements. Free online fantasy card game I'll check out Chron X. Thanks.