Online CCG's

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow2111

Reaction score
Since the last thread was high jacked I thought I would start a new one on the same topic.

A free game that I came across is Hexery. It is very similar to Magic the gathering and can be played for free at Hexery (dot) com

You start with 6 playable decks and as you complete achievements and duels you earn gold that is then used to buy booster packs to gain cards and build custom decks.

The duels are actually playable games and not like some of the other links, where you pick a deck then just watch. I like this game because it is customizable and I can actually play the game. The game is currently in is in open beta and a single player game that you will like.

Other features from their website is the fact that you can view other people inventories and trade your cards with theirs. The online market lets you sell off junk cards and buy the cards you need.

The graphics are a bit dated, and from posts on the forums they are temporary. I really enjoy this game so far and from what I can tell it is still new and the game staff is asking for people to test and report.

Hexery (dot) com is where you will find your next tcg or ccg which ever you prefer to call it.

A lot of the other ones I have played have gone offline. When WarStorm was bought by Zynga, that made me real mad. That is one reason why I wanted to recommend this game. IF you have any other good ones that are free and you can actually play, not just watch your deck play, please post and I will check them out as well.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
look like a boooooring game :]
Probably because the OP came here just to spam their crap game without regard to it being any good, then got mad about someone hijacking the thread

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i play magic on steam :O

Status
Not open for further replies.