Omfg Patch Is Coming!!!!

SweatyOgre

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
No, I'm not THAT dumb, but damn, 1 hour for maintenence my ass. It's been 2 1/2 hours. Blizz is so damn lazy, everything from them comes out late. D2 was late, patch is WAY late, SC Ghost is late, WoWC will most definately be late, I'm sure D1 was even late.

YeoKeh

Battleforums OG
Reaction score
Blizzard is so lazy i htink they need to get the **** off their ass and do something!

JBWT3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
omg Shut the hell up... last time i checked Warcraft 3 is out... and wouldnt you rather have one great game than a few mediocre ones. Damn you are a dipshit.

BLIZZARD IS SO LAZZY OMG THEY ARE SO GAY CONSIDERING ALL I DO IS SIT ON MY FAT WHITE ASS AND PLAY DIABLO AND THOSE DICKHOLES WONT MAKE MY DAMN PATCH!!! DIE BLIZZARD.

Dude you are freakin retartded

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
im sick of ppl complaing... if it was up to blizzard they'd make ur ass pay $ monthly, sure im upset it did come out when E3 was here but oh well. move on with it.

whitemithrandir

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by JBWT3
omg Shut the hell up... last time i checked Warcraft 3 is out... and wouldnt you rather have one great game than a few mediocre ones. Damn you are a dipshit.

BLIZZARD IS SO LAZZY OMG THEY ARE SO GAY CONSIDERING ALL I DO IS SIT ON MY FAT WHITE ASS AND PLAY DIABLO AND THOSE DICKHOLES WONT MAKE MY DAMN PATCH!!! DIE BLIZZARD.

You have problems man...

seek help, and stop flaming. It's a legitamite issue.

Wouldn't it be nice if Blizzard told its fans *accurately* when the game is going to arrive on market, whether it be 1 year or 2 years later?

The fact that Blizzard misinforms its public isn't a reflection on the quality of its games, but on the quality of its professionalism.

ButtPlug

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by SweatyOgre
No, I'm not THAT dumb, but damn, 1 hour for maintenence my ass. It's been 2 1/2 hours. Blizz is so damn lazy, everything from them comes out late. D2 was late, patch is WAY late, SC Ghost is late, WoWC will most definately be late, I'm sure D1 was even late.
Originally posted by JBWT3

Your the dumb one here.
On the top where it says Wowc that means world of war craft.
A new game that will be coming out, not warcraft 3.
You are the friggin retarded one here who cant say retarded.