OMFG Derz's Replays 1.17

Reaction score
Both of these replays are 2's AT with me(Annoyance.) and GodHatesYou aka Bryan (ProtestTheHero). We're uber sexy. Watch the replays, I don't post lame replays of people who don't know how to play - so watch and enjoy and discuss =]

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
No post for me you and forsaken? Sry for being too much of gosu :p

edit

excellent microing in the 2nd game man.. wow :)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
The microing ... yes as much as he could it was good. But the whole game of you two was nice.

Reaction score
Sorry N, I never saved the replay, but if you remember, it wasnt really that much of a OMFG WOW kind of game.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
AHappyChineseBoy said:
Sorry N, I never saved the replay, but if you remember, it wasnt really that much of a OMFG WOW kind of game.
I know it wasnt :rofl2 I was only joking there too :p thats why I edited and gave you comments on this replay

OMG WOW kind of game for me is when I won with one demon hunter and 3 wisps that could only build a moonwell and altar... rofl

Reaction score
wow lol, that mustve ownt. Then again, a DH with an anti magic pot, pot, a moonwell, orb can do wonders

Stealth_Reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wow, good replays. You and your friend are like invinicble, and nice teamwork in the first replay (when he constantly gave you gold to get hunts and stuff like that {^_^}).

Reaction score
yeah, 1st replay was pretty fun - we were trying out new strats and that was one we tried out. Keep in mind, it was against AoC_Rat - he has his warden icon prolly over 50% =)

Reaction score
XD No need to mention that Bryan, they still almost had us there for a second with those Chims o.o

And we sure do rock, Bryan!

Reaction score
3s AT HU/UD/ORC
What's so special about this game? One of our partners dropped (being the hu) and I had to control him ^_^. G_G?

OKAY EDIT:

Wow this has to be the best replay ever. Check out these guys stats, theyre like 105-17.. and we beat them in 3v3 with the most newbiest strategy ever. Me(Annoyance), Bryan(ProtestTheHero), and Zombie(FAGOLABAR) against top ranked players.

"This shows to say that good players or not, hero targetting wins the game"

it's the 2nd attachment.

If it's any replay you should watch, it should be definately this one.

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
me thinks chinese boy be bragging... but anyway since my step-dad is weird i hevtn een able to play my WC3 in like... uh since WAY before summer vacation?
i would watch and then maybe i would change my opinion- could someone post what exactly happened in the replays?