Olympics: what will you be watching?

tKeR

Member!
Reaction score
Wing Zero, there is a rubric on what deductions are worth. Say if someone falls, a judge can't deem what they think it is worth because the rubric says eight-tenth.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Wing Zero, there is a rubric on what deductions are worth. Say if someone falls, a judge can't deem what they think it is worth because the rubric says eight-tenth.
eventually you will learn my posting styles

tKeR

Member!
Reaction score
So far it gives me the feeling that you are a imageboard :p.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
Jesus shut up, learn sarcasm or at the very least lurk at 4chan for awhile.

tKeR

Member!
Reaction score
I really want to learn sarcasm just by reading text.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
The 'Tie-Breaker' was bull****. Seven of the countries on the judging board have never even produced medal winning olympic gymnasts. Jealousy/Ignorance? I think so.
?????

In gymnastics, people would prefer simple, perfect routine over flashy, imperfect ones.*

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Yeah, except in this case Nastia's had a lot fewer noticeable errors. Like Bela, the announcers, etc. said the only reason the Chinese won was because of inadequacies and lack of experience on the judging panel.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
im sure on most Olympics (past and presents) the judging panels are well experienced and yet the china still gets tons of medals from gymnastics.

tKeR

Member!
Reaction score
Yeah, except in this case Nastia's had a lot fewer noticeable errors. Like Bela, the announcers, etc. said the only reason the Chinese won was because of inadequacies and lack of experience on the judging panel.
That is only one view, because you are watching American television. I would think judges know more than the announcers.

I re-watched the performance today, and I thought both were very well performed.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
On the contrary, I thought He had two big mistakes - one flat moment and her landing - but Liukin had quite a few more...*

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
lol@rain +beach vollyball
****s intense tho. not b/c of wet gurls. but the match

edit: USA gogogogo

tKeR

Member!
Reaction score
I doubt that IOC can find any proof about their age. China has been notorious for changing ages of promising athletes on any type of certification.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
not to mention they gave a "we dont give a ****" attitude in the article

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
I think Australia has run out of medals to win. I think we did pretty well.
lol nope. gj on that dive. and a big LOL @ china for screwing that up