Old Tower defense map help!!!

dusty_pip

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok im trying to find the name and place where i can download this map. I don't know that name of the map but i was one of the first tower defense maps for warcraft 3 (not expansion) and it WASN'T arcguild (something like that) map. I will try to explain it... It had 8 players and their was 1 gray in the middle. The monsters ran in a water cover path while you were on land. I drew this picture to maybe help you know what im talking about... the red dots is where people would start and the black circles is where the monsters would spawn at... I hope this is enough details...

Intel-StatiK

Reaction score
im not sure where you can find it but i think its one of those yu gi oh tower defenses

DN)Knives

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, if it is that old, don't bother, cause you wont be able to play it. After one of the patches came out, any other custom made before that became obsolete.

Drauka

Reaction score
i think i may know what map you're talking about

would it be

Night Elf Maze Leak Counter Defense?

Not sure of the defense at the end, it was a LONG time ago (oldest td that i know of myself) and it was a GREAT map....never made it past the baby red dragons on wave 8 though:angry ...